• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10 Xmas Cruise Navigators

Mboothby said:
Anyone here have Navigators for the 10-Day Xmas Cruise?

Thanx
Mandie

My DH Mark sent the full set to Barb & Tony for thier site. Here's a link to our 10 day cruise page click here then there is a link to their site about 1/2 way down. I know they have them posted already.

If you have specific questions then I'm sure Cary or I can answer them.

Well, I was looking for specifics on what exactly was done each day on the ship. I'm going on the Aug. repo cruise and figure the 10-day is as close as we'll get to maybe seeing what they plan for us for a longer cruise. So you have them posted anywhere I can look at 'em?
Thanx
Mandie

Is the site *****************? I don't see any 10-day's there. Just up to 7-days. Does she post them somewhere else, beside under the Navigator section? Maybe she's not been able to put them up yet.
Thanx.
Mandie

At the front page there is a link that says 10 day ones. It is in the middle of a paragraph with lots of links - hope that helps. Look for the words from the webmaster section dated 1/8.

WDWLVR said:
At the front page there is a link that says 10 day ones. It is in the middle of a paragraph with lots of links - hope that helps. Look for the words from the webmaster section dated 1/8.

Hey Mary - I got on this site looking for 4-day navigators, which they had, but I couldn't pull any of them up. Any ideas????

I kept all the navigators. I can post pictures at my photo gallery if anybody wants to see them.

Oh, I SO want to see them. Send me a link when you have them ready. Thanx so much. It'll be a big help.
Mandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter