10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

file_1fa3e2f1.jpeg

OCTOBER UPDATE:

So, if you look at the LARGE images above, you can see the tees I ordered for Joe, Gia and I for MNSSHP. Cute, huh???? Unfortunately, they are quite in your face, because I couldn't figure out how to make them smaller (that's what happens when you are technologically challenged like I am). LOL!!!

Gia's is the Mickey pumpkin
Mine is Vamp Mickey
Joe's is the graveyard scene...

Love the shirts. We leave in 2 days and it will be Halloween in MK when we get there which means your trip is even closer :-)

Love the shirts. We leave in 2 days and it will be Halloween in MK when we get there which means your trip is even closer :-)

Thanks, hon!!!!
I cannot wait to hear about all the great things you eat and DRINK in your next TR. I always look forward to them!!!
We leave 7 weeks from today. We will be in Disney in 52 days. YAY!!!!

THIS MELTS MY HEART!!!!
What an awesome young man! So glad he had a wonderful experience on the DCP!

FAST PASSES ARE BOOKED!!!

Logged onto MDE bright and early this morning only to find that the site....wasn't working (SHOCKER). So, I went back to sleep for an hour, came back downstairs, and...was able to book my fast passes...So, here's what they look like for October...

Monday, October 8th: Jungle Cruise and Peter Pan's Flight before MNSSHP at MK

Tuesday, October 9th: FEA, LWTL, and SE at Epcot

Wednesday, October 10th: Navi River, Kilimanjaro Safari, Character Meet (For Gia) at AK
Great job on FPs! You guys are going to have so much fun with that sweet little princess!

For our May trip we are no longer planning a split stay. Instead, I have booked the Wilderness Lodge for the entire trip!!!!! It just makes me sooooo happy!!!! :tongue:
Wow! WL is so, so lovely! I am hoping to book it for our 20th anniversary trip next year. :)

So, if you look at the LARGE images above, you can see the tees I ordered for Joe, Gia and I for MNSSHP. Cute, huh???? Unfortunately, they are quite in your face, because I couldn't figure out how to make them smaller (that's what happens when you are technologically challenged like I am). LOL!!!

Gia's is the Mickey pumpkin
Mine is Vamp Mickey
Joe's is the graveyard scene...
Such cute shirts!

OCTOBER UPDATE!!

Hi Kids! We leave 6 weeks from today. I am getting very excited!!!!! I am in dire need of some relaxation and Disney!! I am really looking forward to Food and Wine, as it's been a loooong time since I've partaken...I have a list started of the different food and beverages I'd like to try, including the Guiness/Bailey milkshake from Ireland:shamrock: and the Steakhouse Blend Burger from Earth Eats. I also want to try the Pumpkin Cheesecake and Not so Poison Apple Cupcake at MNSSHP...

The tee I ordered myself for Halloween was delivered as a child's small when the order clearly says adult small>:(, so Gia gets 2 tees.:D Sooooo, I had to order myself a new tee for MNSSHP. Thank goodness it was delivered in the appropriate size...Totally cute, huh???? I know, I could just return the extra tee, but I seriously don't have time to even stop at UPS these days...o_O

file_0bfab744.jpeg

REAL LIFE UPDATE:

Hi everyone! First off, we leave for Florida in 32 days! YAY! :flower:

So, in real life news...Joe arranged for Ashley to spend time with the Chicago White Sox players and coaches before the game last night (I won't bore you with the details as to how this came about. Just know that Joe is an amazing step dad who always puts everyone before himself). It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and she had the best time!!! She was able to meet some new players and say hello to a couple she's met already. She was also able to go in the dugout and watch indoor batting practice. But, best of all, she was able to meet Jason Benetti. He's an announcer for the Sox. That's another long story, but believe me, she was so happy. Oh, and did I mention this was all a surprise???? She had NO idea any of this was happening. She just thought they were going to the game...Below are some pics to commemorate the moment...

Last edited:
11BAEB83-EB8E-4C67-9184-4478859C0FA0.jpeg DA89EA67-7C27-4E0E-8C87-FE3CF8DC1593.jpeg 80000E9F-1DB3-491A-B54E-1B9C79A7013D.jpeg

Jason Benetti (Announcer) and Ashley
Lucas Giolito (Pitcher) and Ashley
Todd Steverson (Coach) and Ashley

Last edited:
C7BE92F2-BBA8-449F-9B10-23C1808595FE.jpeg 2671BC9A-F6C8-44AF-98E1-20169455700B.jpeg 3938A414-A709-43B7-BFD7-01250256D4C3.jpeg C8DDB07F-AA38-4426-904E-895C11CF1439.jpeg AF00BACD-CB0C-44EE-A85E-F46F616BF03A.jpeg

Yolmer Sanchez (2nd and 3rd base) and Ashley being silly and then nice.
Bartting practice

Last edited:
I had absolutely no idea how far behind I was until I realized this is the first time I'm seeing the Ostrich peeing :rotfl2::rotfl:

And OMG with Timmy finishing the college program :sad1: So wonderful and touching, and that tweet! Or Instagram post! Or whatever the heck it was lol! I would have been crying my eyes out, I can imagine how proud you are of him :goodvibes

Love all the T's you ordered. We got the first set of matching Halloween ones I ordered from Etsy, I love them but.......they are both HUGE. I'm currently trying to shrink them, wish me luck! 10 days to go!

I'm still at the wrong end of this thing but wanted to pop in again and let you know I'm still here :wave2:
I don't know why but this comment made me :laughing: Find the right end, will ya???

I had absolutely no idea how far behind I was until I realized this is the first time I'm seeing the Ostrich peeing :rotfl2::rotfl:

And OMG with Timmy finishing the college program :sad1: So wonderful and touching, and that tweet! Or Instagram post! Or whatever the heck it was lol! I would have been crying my eyes out, I can imagine how proud you are of him :goodvibes

Love all the T's you ordered. We got the first set of matching Halloween ones I ordered from Etsy, I love them but.......they are both HUGE. I'm currently trying to shrink them, wish me luck! 10 days to go!

Yep, only a peeing ostrich for my family on the safari...:rotfl2:

Timmy is depressed. He's back to working at the golf course. He misses Disney soooooooooo much! It was an experience of a lifetime. He made some wonderful friends and really had a blast...But, I'm sure he will be back once he graduates from college (3 semesters left).:cool1:

I can't wait to wear those tees. I broke down yesterday and purchased Memory Maker after seeing all the adorable Magic Shots at MNSSHP...Sh--, I didn't realize how expensive it was. I haven't bought it in quite a few trips...:confused3

I'm jealous!!!! I wish I were going in 10 days!!!! I still have 30 days to go, 4 weeks from Thursday...:cool:

Awww...love the tees! Can't wait to see the photos from there.

We leave for Florida again in 22 days...it's a Universal trip but I plan to squeeze in a few Food and Wine Festival visits since we will have a car. I just can't be that close and not sneak in some Disney time.

Poor Timmy...here's hoping he gets to return soon.

Awww...love the tees! Can't wait to see the photos from there.

We leave for Florida again in 22 days...it's a Universal trip but I plan to squeeze in a few Food and Wine Festival visits since we will have a car. I just can't be that close and not sneak in some Disney time.

Poor Timmy...here's hoping he gets to return soon.

Hi, hon and welcome back! I can't wait to hear all about Hawaii!!!!
I am so excited about Food and Wine as its been many years...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!