10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

FINAL UPDATE AND AN EXTRA DAY ADDED...WHAT?????

You know how some of us can't leave our Disney plans alone? How we are constantly changing them, even down to the last minute??? Yep, I'm talking to you @kittylady1972 Well, I did it AGAIN!!!! We are spending an extra night in Disney! Can I hear a HELL YA!!!!!

How did this come about you ask??? Well, I started obsessing last night when Joe and I went to sleep. I started thinking about how I had too much planned for Sunday. I started worrying about Gia not having enough time to swim and me not having enough time in Disney Springs to shop...

So, I called Joe this morning at work and told him my plight. I mentioned how the Hilton DS had availability and wouldn't it be nice to arrive on Saturday afternoon, have a quick service dinner in DS, shop and then casually walk back to the Hilton and fall asleep. We could sleep in on Sunday and then slowly make our way to the CR for brunch. We won't have to wake up early to drive to Disney, BECAUSE we'd already be in Disney...He was a little slow to respond, so I started getting nervous...BUT, then he said,"Sure! That's a great idea." I immediately booked the Hilton!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so much better now!!!!!

Here are the updated plans for Saturday and Sunday...We will head to Disney Saturday afternoon, check into the Hilton and walk over to DS for dinner. I was thinking about The Polite Pig, Blaze Pizza or Wolf Gang Puck Express. Of course, we will have to stop at Sprinkles for dessert. We can do some shopping, and then walk back to the Hilton and go to sleep in a super soft, cozy bed.

On Sunday, we can sleep in, pack up and make the quick drive to the CR for Brunch at the Top, take a spin on the monorail and then check into POR. We will then have all day to swim, give Gia a nap if necessary, and then valet the car at the GF for dinner at Narcoossees. After dinner, we have the carriage ride booked back at POR.

Doesn't this sound sooooooo much better????? I feel a huge sense of relief. LOL!

We took the kids on a day trip to Savannah this past summer when we were in HH for the week. It is absolutely beautiful there, but our kids (Allie, her friend and Mike's son Kaleb who is 12) were bored to tears and we didn't really get to see anything :sad2: We got one of those "one and off" bus passes with the plan to take the first trip around to just see everything and then the second time around we would get off and explore more in depth. Well, you guessed it…there was no second time around. We got back in the car and hit the outlet mall :rolleyes1 Mike and I already said we are going back next time sans kids. Hope you have a better time than we did :rotfl2:
Our best friends moved down there earlier this year and this is our first trip. I'm sure Casey won't be thrilled with the lack of activities for her, but she'll be happy to be with them and has been warned this is a grown up trip :P

Have an amazing trip Jenny!!!! Love our Disney logic when an extra night just means good relaxation sense :-)

Have an amazing trip Jenny!!!! Love our Disney logic when an extra night just means good relaxation sense :-)

Thanks Kari!!!! I really thought Joe was going to say no when I asked him to add a day. But, he told me it made perfect sense and to book it...:love: So, being the good wife that I am, I did.:rotfl2:

Well OBVIOUSLY you won't get any flack from me about the change of plans! I LOVE them! So great and also nice we have such understanding husbands when it comes to this stuff. :)

Doesn't this sound sooooooo much better????? I feel a huge sense of relief. LOL!
It sounds SO much better :yay: Can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures, have a wonderful time my friend!

Our best friends moved down there earlier this year and this is our first trip. I'm sure Casey won't be thrilled with the lack of activities for her, but she'll be happy to be with them and has been warned this is a grown up trip :P
Kari see if you guys can tour the Juliette Gordon Low house since Casey is a girl scout (she's the founder). Not THE most exciting thing but it's an interesting old house right in Savannah. Since my mom is Queen of All Things Girl Scouts I've done it, twice, as an adult...........:o

Well OBVIOUSLY you won't get any flack from me about the change of plans! I LOVE them! So great and also nice we have such understanding husbands when it comes to this stuff. :)

That's for DARN sure!

It sounds SO much better :yay: Can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures, have a wonderful time my friend!

I knew you would see things my way!!!! And, thank you!!!!! We will definitely be in touch when I get back...

1135B4FD-8FFD-449C-8399-636B74927826.jpeg Hi everyone! I’m still in Florida. And, thanks to Hurricane Michael, we will be here an extra day. I’m happy to get to spend more time with all my family in St Pete, but sad, because I miss my kids. Anyway, Disney was AWESOME and we had a blast. So I will leave you with a bit of a teaser from the trip...Look out for the brand new TR I will start sometime when I get back home and situated...Yes friends, I will finally be putting this one to rest...Until then...

HI Jenny i know your done with this TR and I'm just now finding it. I have binge read it tonight and am up to pg 41 but have to post before the dis goes down for the night. Love your family they are so good looking. Yay for Tim and CP. It's been awesome watcjing GIa get bigger as the year or so progressed. I love your drinking & eating style hope to get to meet ya sometime. Now to finish your TR.

HI Jenny i know your done with this TR and I'm just now finding it. I have binge read it tonight and am up to pg 41 but have to post before the dis goes down for the night. Love your family they are so good looking. Yay for Tim and CP. It's been awesome watcjing GIa get bigger as the year or so progressed. I love your drinking & eating style hope to get to meet ya sometime. Now to finish your TR.

:welcome:

Thank you very much!!!! I really appreciate all your kind words!!!! DIS meets are so much fun and I've met so many wonderful people!!!!8-)

[QUTE="Jenny Sanders, post: 59898483, member: 152058"]:welcome:

Thank you very much!!!! I really appreciate all your kind words!!!! DIS meets are so much fun and I've met so many wonderful people!!!!8-)[/QUOTE]

I'm still sad our trips have just had us missing each other by a few days each time! :(

I totally wish I could do the May trip. Maybe if they extend the offer for Military Salute Disney tickets again I can consider it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter