10 Trips in 27 Months! WOO! HOO! COMPLETED 10/2018

Hi there! Took a break from here after our last trip but I'll caught up on your happenings now. Your trip will be here before you know it! Looks like you all have some great stuff planned. Especially excited to see how California Grill treats you and of course the adorableness that is Gia :-)

Hi there! Took a break from here after our last trip but I'll caught up on your happenings now. Your trip will be here before you know it! Looks like you all have some great stuff planned. Especially excited to see how California Grill treats you and of course the adorableness that is Gia :-)

Welcome back Kari!!!! Please tell me you're doing a TR of your latest and greatest adventures!!!! I always look forward to your food and beverage pics and tales of deliciousness...

I don't know why but this comment made me :laughing: Find the right end, will ya???
Glad to impress someone with my refined humor and finesse of the written word :rotfl:

The good news is I'm now at the right end and all caught up again!

View attachment 349480

This is how Gia looks when my sister makes her wear a fairy costume when the kid just wanted a tool kit...LOL!!! Absolutely precious I tell you...
Precious doesn't even cover it. She is beyond adorable! Someone get that child a tool kit, stat!

I loved all the Lincoln selfies! Looks like a fun adventure. Too much cute stuff from Lilly, I just had to scroll past all that really quick so that it didn't tempt me to shop :laughing:

Looks like a great October trip planned! Not too many more days left on the countdown for that one!!!

Precious doesn't even cover it. She is beyond adorable! Someone get that child a toolkit, stat!

Much to my sister's dismay, we are buying Gia an entire workbench with tools for her birthday!!!:rotfl2:

I loved all the Lincoln selfies! Looks like a fun adventure. Too much cute stuff from Lilly, I just had to scroll past all that really quick so that it didn't tempt me to shop :laughing:

Thanks! We had a lot of fun!!!! Seriously, the sale at Lilly was so good I just couldn't resist!!!!

Looks like a great October trip planned! Not too many more days left on the countdown for that one!!!

We are now down to the single digits!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

UPDATE:

I am soooo excited! We leave in 6 days. I have so much to do, but that should just make the time go by faster. I have 4 more days of work, an appointment to get my hair cut and colored (as usual before a vaca), mani and pedi scheduled, and I have to pack...I did, however, make a list of what outfits and jewelry I'm bringing...So, it's just a matter of throwing those things in my bag. Unless, I find other outfits I may like more, which is always a possibility...o_O

When we are in St Pete, we are going to visit a new grocery store. It's called Lucky Market. You can actually drink (ALCOHOL) while you shop!!!!! How brilliant is that?!?! I know you will appreciate this @kastoney and @ariane37. My sister said it's awesome, so I can't wait to check it out. I know what some of you are thinking...Really? You are going to spend part of your vacation grocery shopping??? Well, yes I am. Anywhere I can get a glass of wine and do some grocery shopping, I'm all in. You see, I HATE GROCERY SHOPPING!!! I'd rather clean toilets at McDonalds. So, the thought of having alcohol at my disposal and grocery shopping at the same time intrigues me. I'm wondering if it will make the process a little less painful...:yay:

Drinking and grocery shopping, I'm in!!!!! I hate grocery shopping too. Of course you'll be shocked to know I kinda do this already. No drinking in the stores here but I order online accompanied by a nice glass of wine and then roll up in front of the store and they just put it in the car for me (the next day not after wine of course). :-)

Your trip is gonna be here so quick. We are leaving for Savannah the same day you leave. Not disney but so ready for a break.

I'd rather clean toilets at McDonalds.
Pretty much agreed, such that I don't think wine would help. Wine has never helped with the toilet scrubbing either, come to think of it, though thank goodness never at McDonald's :laughing:

I learned of instacart last weekend... I was too busy and R's foot is still bothering him. TOO CONVENIENT! it's not something we can really afford to do all the time but dang was it handy!

Of course you'll be shocked to know I kinda do this already. No drinking in the stores here but I order online accompanied by a nice glass of wine and then roll up in front of the store and they just put it in the car for me (the next day not after wine of course). :-)
THIS is what I'm talking about!!! :thumbsup2

Have a wonderful time!!!! Savannah is definitely on our list, so you will have to tell me ALL about it!
Savannah is beautiful, I've been a few times and love it! Just ask me where NOT to stay :rolleyes1
Your trip is what, THREE days away now? If I don't talk to you have an awesome time! Can't wait to hear about it :goodvibes

Your trip is what, THREE days away now? If I don't talk to you have an awesome time! Can't wait to hear about it :goodvibes

YES! I cannot wait! I started packing yesterday, so I feel good about that. 2 more days of work and we are OUT OF HERE!!!!! If we don't talk, I will definitely call you at some point when we get back...:yay:

I am soooo excited! We leave in 6 days. I have so much to do, but that should just make the time go by faster. I have 4 more days of work, an appointment to get my hair cut and colored (as usual before a vaca), mani and pedi scheduled, and I have to pack...I did, however, make a list of what outfits and jewelry I'm bringing...So, it's just a matter of throwing those things in my bag. Unless, I find other outfits I may like more, which is always a possibility...o_O

:cool1: Almost here! Have an amazing trip!! I leave 2 weeks from today and I have all the same things on my to-do list!

So, the thought of having alcohol at my disposal and grocery shopping at the same time intrigues me. I'm wondering if it will make the process a little less painful...:yay:

If nothing else, I'm sure it'll be interesting to see what lands in your basket by the time you hit the Frozen Food section :rotfl2:

We are leaving for Savannah the same day you leave. Not disney but so ready for a break.

We took the kids on a day trip to Savannah this past summer when we were in HH for the week. It is absolutely beautiful there, but our kids (Allie, her friend and Mike's son Kaleb who is 12) were bored to tears and we didn't really get to see anything :sad2: We got one of those "one and off" bus passes with the plan to take the first trip around to just see everything and then the second time around we would get off and explore more in depth. Well, you guessed it…there was no second time around. We got back in the car and hit the outlet mall :rolleyes1 Mike and I already said we are going back next time sans kids. Hope you have a better time than we did :rotfl2:

:cool1: Almost here! Have an amazing trip!! I leave 2 weeks from today and I have all the same things on my to-do list!

That list never seems to get any shorter, does it?

If nothing else, I'm sure it'll be interesting to see what lands in your basket by the time you hit the Frozen Food section :rotfl2:

I almost spit out my coffee when I read this, because my husband, Joe said the same thing. LOL!

It's soooooo cool that you and Kari are rooming together!!! Joe and I are at the WL too for the Epic Girl's Trip. I think we will all have a BLAST!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter