10 New Egypt adventures added

Interesting that this morning the trip dates for Egypt on the ABD website that were added after opening day have vanished. Perhaps the demand was not as great as they hoped? This morning only the 13 original trips are posted, all waitlisted.
That's *very* interesting!

Sayhello

Hope that doesn't mean that if people accepted they are now increasing numbers on the already full tours.

Interesting that this morning the trip dates for Egypt on the ABD website that were added after opening day have vanished. Perhaps the demand was not as great as they hoped? This morning only the 13 original trips are posted, all waitlisted.

We were offered the December 15th departure yesterday. After much back and forth we decided to pass. Pricing was a factor and in general, I guess, tiredness with ABD would best describe it. We're going with ABD to South Africa next March and that will be our 12th trip with them. I think maybe it's time to take a break and try something new. I've looked at Classic Journeys and they have some interesting itineraries and maybe a little more bang for the buck.

Last edited:
We were offered the December 15th departure yesterday. After much back and forth we decided to pass. Pricing was a factor and a general, I guess, tiredness would best describe it. We're going with ABD to South Africa next March and that will be our 12th trip with them. I think maybe it's time to take a break and try something new. I've looked at Classic Journeys and they have some interesting itineraries and maybe a little more bang for the buck.

I've had my eye on several Classic Journeys itineraries. If you take one, please report back!!

Well, seeing as how we are currently booked on one of the new Egypt trips, I would think it would be listed with a price if it was not full. I suspect this is a computer glitch as they had a similar problem with the DL Short Escape a few weeks ago (half of them were showing up with no price). I have to call ABD anyway in the next couple weeks, so I will ask if the Egypt trips don't reappear by then.

We were offered the Feb 23, 2021 departure yesterday and booked right away. Really glad they added extra adventures!

When they added 10 new dates, they almost immediately were marked as waitlisted, along with all the original dates. Now one of the "new" dates added in June is available...June 16-25, 2020. All other dates are still marked waitlisted.

When they added 10 new dates, they almost immediately were marked as waitlisted, along with all the original dates. Now one of the "new" dates added in June is available...June 16-25, 2020. All other dates are still marked waitlisted.
I saw someone post elsewhere that they just got unwaitlisted for their Egypt trip a few days ago. I think they are still messing around with shifting people who waitlisted from trip to trip (some were offered specific "new trip" dates that they couldn't accept, etc) and some people from original trip dates to new trips, etc. It's possible the dust is just starting to settle.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!