10% discount on dining with Disney Chase VISA Card?

ktjdisneymom

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We have the Disney Chase VISA and will be dining at a few of the restaurants that offer a discount. How do we take advantage of the discount? Has anyone done this? Was it automatic or did you have to have a coupon code?

You do need to tell them that you will be paying with a Disney Visa and ask about the discount at the start of the meal.

I'd just show the card when its time to pay and request that they apply the discount. As long as you are at a restaurant that is on the list there shouldn't be an issue.

We are usually asked if we have any discounts. That's when we mention our Visa or AP's. It's one or the other - not both!!

we showed our Disney visa, but paid with our Disney rewards card a few times just last week.

You have to ask for the discount- they don't automatically ask you if you qualify, even when they see your Chase card. However, I've never run into a CM who didn't know about it, and they happily apply the discount. I usually take along a copy of the participating restaurants, just in case. You can use either your Chase Visa card or your rewards card to pay.

It was applied automatically for me this past weekend and I didn't have to show additional ID (was paying for meal with the Visa). Definitely at Flying Fish and Ale & Compass. I think at Hollywood Brown Derby as well. But I wouldn't count on it being automatically applied, it makes sense to ask. I just always forget so this was a nice "treat."

We didn't use it this year as we had better savings options. Last year when we used it, we just paid with the VISA card and mentioned it to our server.

It's not automatic. We had to ask the server, AND use the Visa to pay for the meal last week.

It's not automatic. We had to ask the server, AND use the Visa to pay for the meal last week.

I’ve had the servers mention the discount as soon as they’ve seen my card.
Clearly, from these and other experiences, training on applicability of discounts isn't consistent. Its probably best to gently remind the server when you pay the bill to apply the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter