10 Days of theme park madness..3 US and 7 DISNEY!!updated finally may 13

Hello everyone, sorry I havnt finished this..life has taken over but Im back!!
Ive been trying to get into the disney mood by reading everyones great reports..there is alot of good inspiration out there...

When I last left off we were leaving animal kingdom and heading over to epcot...details are a little foggy..Im going by pictures..for sure I will write in a log next time..

We decided to for go going back to our room and park over at the Boardwalk and walk to Epcot from there..I love love love this resort and it is now #1 on our list to stay..themeing is so great, love the boardwalk..way to go Disney!!

635_zps334e70f2.jpg

Love this pool but DS said a little creepy with the clown..DH wandered around the health club while kids and I sat and tried to get some uummph back..we were all a little drained at this point..I had big plans to tackle Food and Wine..we will see if that actually happens

Heading into epcot the kids really wanted to exlore Future World so off we went...Then the rain hit so we hid out in Inniventions for quiet awhile..we really enjoyed the Sum of all thrills..DD and I rode once then DS and DD rode together

651_zpsfa145906.jpg

The rain hadnt let up yet so we ran over to spaceship earth..which was alot of fun..pics at the end of ride were great. Unfortunetly we left all of our ponchos in the room..silly me :( so DD and I bought one each..I hate getting wet..$15 later lol we ventered out into World Showcase,,We had 2 things on our mind food and wine for DH and I and Phineas and Ferb for kids...As we were walking in rain we went up to fist kiosk for P and F adventure and of course the were closed because of rain :(..Not starting off good..

This time was really only one of the major downfalls of our trip..I was crabby, DS was crabby and DD was as well...This doesnt go over very well lol..We should have went bk to our room and napped..oh well hindsight right..
So first food kiosk was Carribean booth... I get into line and DS has total meltdown..Its raining and busy and DS is yelling at me what to get...eesh!!! Of course because of this added stress I order first alcoholic drink I see and 2 of the jerk chicken drumsticks...there was a cafufle at the cash and the CM didnt know how to ring through using our snack credits that we saved and a manager had to come over..In the end it still went to our room..:confused3 oh well
Getting out of line..I knew I had to draw family bk in and regroup to snap us out of our funk...Best plan was to send DH over to Mexico for Margaritas!!! ahhh much better.. Unfortunetly no pics here..with the rain and cranky pants we didnt take out camera...
We ventured onto the Mexican ride which was alot of fun..backed up at the end and DS was scared we would be stuck on ride..however we started moving in no time...
I know we tried a few more kiosks but I cant remember what we had...I know we loved the perogies from poland..ravioli from Italy good and cheese fondue yummy as well.
We finally picked up a communicator for kids to do P and F adventure in Norway..The kids really had a ball doing this..DH and I even had another drink while we waited..
Wandered through World Showcase and thankfully rain stopped..DS was still hungry so he used a quick service meal In Japan for some sushi..We found a nice spot near the American Adventure to watch immumnations....
I really really wished we had given the festival more of our time..I guess you cant do everything while at Disney..I need to plan a trip for just DH and I for Oct and come and do this thing right..maybe in couple years when kids are older..
Walking over to the Boardwalk we decided to take the boat which was a nice ride..We stopped to watch some of the performers and DD was picked to take part..very cute..she loved this

653_zpse72b676b.jpg

Then it was bk to SSR for a wonderful much needed sleep...
up next breakfast at OHanas!!!

I found you! I read the updates only from the start and have to ask, because I must have missed it...HOW did you meet your FGF that gave you the Super Fast pass??? LOVE the Boardwalk pics, they look like so much fun would be had at that resort. And LOVE its proximity to Epcot! Looking forward to more. popcorn::popcorn:: I didn't know parking at Boardwalk was an option unless you were visiting the resort. I always learn things on the DIS.

blessedmom4 said:
I found you! I read the updates only from the start and have to ask, because I must have missed it...HOW did you meet your FGF that gave you the Super Fast pass??? LOVE the Boardwalk pics, they look like so much fun would be had at that resort. And LOVE its proximity to Epcot! Looking forward to more. popcorn::popcorn:: I didn't know parking at Boardwalk was an option unless you were visiting the resort. I always learn things on the DIS.

Thks for reading my report :).. We met him in line at universal on day 2 of trip.... Really wonderful guy who totally changed our trip. DH still keeps in touch with a text here or there. He keeps telling him when we come bk that he can set us up again with discounts ;)
Boardwalk was great.. They let us park because we were staying at another Disney property..DH had to show ID and our parking pass from SSR... DIS is the best.. Really changed both our trips to Disney for sure

Goodmorning everyone..its very chilli here today so what better way to get warm then to write a trip update on Ohanas!!!

We really loved this resort this time and felt like we had been here more times this trip than any other resort. We had an ADR for 830 for Ohanas breakfast. We drove over to the Poly as we were done with the Disney buses at this point in the trip.
We were given our beeper at check in and given our leis and had our family pic taken.
We then went and sat in nice sunny area and waited to be called in

656_zpsd2c1641c.jpg

We were seated at back of restaurant and had a nice window view. Our cousin was great however I dont remember her name. She brought us over the yummy breads to start with and some good juice.
She then brought over our nice big platter of food that had the best mickey waffles..zummy sausage potatoes and fruit.

657_zpsf150de6e.jpg

We had refills on the sausage and waffles they were so yummy.
Then the characters came our way..They were so great this trip with the kids..I was so proud of DS he really got into it and had big smiles in all the pics..

Stich was up first..what a funny character!
660_zpsf851151b.jpg

Then we had Lilo...

662_zpsaa230602.jpg

Up next was Minnie..no pic though then the star of the show..Mickey!!!
664_zpse354408e.jpg

After Breakfast we were going to take the monorail over to magic kingdom but first we had to do some pin trading over at the gift shop and we had to try on some silly hats
669_zpsf6373e19.jpg

The we headed over to the monorail..love riding this!! and went for our last day at the magic kingdom...
670_zpsba87a43a.jpg

Up next..Morning at Magic Kingdom...

]Hello everyone..sorry for the long wait for the update but here we go

When I last left off we had just had a fantastic breakfast at Ohanas and were on our way to magic kingdom for the morning...our plans changed a little for this day because of the heat and i think overall exhaustion on everyone. I think we had reached our tolerance levels and needed some downtime soon..
It was a bright and sunny morning at MK..here is a beautiful pic of the castle
[/SIZE]
672_zpsd8d52caa.jpg

On our way down mainstreet I grabed some princess fastpasses because the wait was a little long and we made our way over to fantasyland...first ride was the teacups
676_zps4d78cc47.jpg

I also noticed our new favourite princess set up in a little corner ..Merida from Brave...Love her! Her little corner was great..probably the longest line though the whole trip and we were standing in the direct sun. We were fine but there was a little boy...who clearly did not care about princesses and the mother obviously just wanted her picture..it was kinda sad the boy was loosing his mind and made things so uncomfortable...however he was not going to get us down..while in the Q the kids are aloud to shoot the bow and arrow which was fun
678_zpsc7d8861d.jpg

Another annoyance was the lady in front of us had 6 story books and 6 autograph books for the poor princess to sign..eesh
Then it was our turn..She was so great and in character..she loved DD shirt with the shamrock and her accent was great!!

39826930171_zpsdd9784e0.jpg

39826930177_zps5eaa05f2.jpg

Next up we had to check out the new parts of fantasyland that were open...love the circus theming!!
683_zpsda52a5d8.jpg

681_zpsed136805.jpg

Because of the heat we figured it was time for splash mountain!!
We totally mastered the acting like a crazy family on the ride...

39708960009_zpsdd95ff41.jpg

The ride actually broke down right as we were about to board..had to wait about 10 min but was ok. We had alot of fun on this ride..then we went over and rode Big thunder mountain. On our walk through frontierland we ran into Donald...
39826930180_zps6a5b0725.jpg

39826930196_zps609b5401.jpg

Then we zig zagged over to ride space mountain again
39826930162_zpsc4f0b694.jpg

On our way off the ride I could tell my usually upbeat go with the flow DH was looking a little weary..and when he asked me were the beer cart was I hated to break it to him that this was a dry park...:rolleyes2...well that was eneough of MK he was done lol..it was very hot as well and I could tell everyone needed some downtime..On our way out we took some photopass pics first
39826930159_zpscbf0b829.jpg

39826930200_zps917d9f41.jpg

Then we decided to take the boat back to our car at the Poly..nice relazing ride..
697_zps0ab960e6.jpg

Up next..downtime at the pool and DTD

When I last left off we were heading back to SSR for some much needed downtime. We still hadnt really experienced food and wine and it was honestly stressing me a bit because I really wanted to do this..plans were to go the next night which was our last night....
When we were back at the room DS said he wanted to hang out there and finish up homework he hadnt started yet and take a nap..DD wanted to head to the pool.
So we loaded up our mugs with some adult beverages and drove over to the new Paddock pool which seemed to be the favourite for us.
DD had a great time doing the kids crafts..The CMs were really great wonderful kids doing the college progam.

705_zps447f7dab.jpg

DH and I found some loungers and plopped ourselves down for the afternoon

706_zps27fefa79.jpg

707_zps62d41466.jpg

716_zps89dadcbd.jpg

We stayed here and ordered lunch from the bar here..We all had some sandwiches which were tasty!
After this we headed back to have some rest and decided to get ready and walk over to DTD. Our room was the closest to the DTD path which was really nice..We played count the lizards along the way trying to get away from the swarming bugs around lights on the path.

722_zps6d3545bd.jpg

We actually had a really nice time here tonight..Our agenda was to head over to Disney Quest as we still had so many fun visits left.
We did some pin trading and shopping and just enjoyed the sites. It was very busy this weekend at DTD..They were doing a special screning of a movie so there was alot of people around.
On the way we had fun with this guy

728_zps02c51aa3.jpg

I can tell we are getting near the end of our trip because the pics have slowed down alot..DH who normally takes the pictures was getting tired.
Disney Quest was great..DS was actually upset we didnt go sooner. We had been when he was younger but he really didnt remember much. We all had a ball, DH and I playing old school arcade games and DD and DS actually enjoying each others company..

731_zps01214b62.jpg

So successful night at DTD was had by all
Up next morning at Hollywood studios and will I make it to Food and WIne?

Hello everyone...I have been so bad on finishing this report..I guess reallife stuff has gotten in the way and as of yet I do not have a new ticker so maybe this makes me sad..hopefully soon...so On with the Show.....

Last Day at Disney...so sad
I woke up to this wonderful view of the balloon..

This was such a beautiful peaceful moment..I love waking up before everyone else having a coffee on our balcony and soaking up the wonderful florida sunshine...I cant wait to retire and be a snow bird here!
This is when I had to contemplate what to do on our last full day at Disney... Up until this point we have had the absolute best family trip ever but I was worried about the kids hitting a wall on the tired scale! We had been going 10 days full throttle so maybe it was time to cut back a little and just relax and enjoy the moment..This is so hard for me as I had not yet fully emersed my self in the food and wine and I had been wanting to do this for years..I knew all menus by heart and definetly knew what I wanted to order..plus I had been saving snack credits....however here is when the mother in me won over the selfish me and I decided to for go this in order of keeping this trip on track of being great. Also realistically it was Saturday and I knew all locals would be out in droves for this as it was the first weekend open..I guess DH and I will have to do a solo trip for food and wine...
We did have an ADR at 50s prime time for lunch so this was exciting and I sure didn't want to miss this as I had been bragging to family about server antics.. So woke tired family and we all got ready and piled in the car to make our way over to Hollywood studios. We didn't make rope drop..actually didn't make any this trip but that was ok we still enjoyed everyminute..of course first place we ran over to was toy story...love love this ride, then we met the green army man..so cool.

Up next was aerosmith!! love this ride. Here is DD and I in the Q

Ok this ride photo is the best..I love how everyone is doing something different

Up next it was almost time for our ADR so DH and DS went over to check in while DD and I waited to see Minney Mouse her self!! This was such a wonderful meet and greet..DD looks so happy and young..I wish I could bottle this age and keep it forever
Here are a bunch of shots from that moment

After this DD and I made our way over to 50s for our highly anticipated ADR...

Bumping up...need to read about that ressie at '50's!

Judy, Pete, Christian, David, Rachel and Lisa

Thank you Judy for giving me a kick in the pants, I've been a bad DIS...I will have it today..

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!