10 Days & No Dreams

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Just got back from a 10 day trip to WDW. Did not get any dreams. Saw a few CM's out and about. Oh well. Did not have any expectations about getting any dreams while I was there anyway, so it's not too much of a let down. Got to go to WDW for 10 glorious (80 degree weather) days! That's a good enough dream for me.

We were there for 10 days in October and didn't get any dreams, either. It's a bit disappointing, especially when you see people walking around with the fastpasses and such, but I guess we can't really complain. You're right, it's still a trip to Disney! :bounce:

We go in Jan. I would :love: to be selected to stay in the castle. Chances are I will not be selected but as stated earlier it's prize enough to be at Disney. I would really like to see someone get a prize just to see their face light up from happiness :)

I'd love a fast pass on a crazy busy day at MK, but I am not expecting anything at all - just happy to be going.

Got back last week from 10 days too, and no dreams granted..

Well, then again, we were only supposed to stay 7 days - and my MIL asked if me and my dd wanted to stay an extra 3 days when the boys left -- so that was kinda a dream granted, only it didn't come from a CM! LOL

just got back last night and no dreams for us either. We saw the folks at Mission Space get special pins and I saw some people get a red card which hang on their neck, does anyone know what that's for?

AIW said:
just got back last night and no dreams for us either. We saw the folks at Mission Space get special pins and I saw some people get a red card which hang on their neck, does anyone know what that's for?

tells the computer how long the wait is.

Hi ya'll :wave:

We were there Nov 25th-Dec 2nd and we didn't see anybody receive anything. We saw only a few people walking around with the fast passes or lanyards. I was amazed to see how many kids were out and about and not in school. DS was in school, Sr. in high school pirate:

The parks weren't that busy either from 11/27-11/30.

Maybe next year we'll see some magic...........we recieved some pixie dust @ the WL but not from the Dream Team !!! :woohoo:

It would be dream enough for me to be going back soon. I don't expect we'll be able to go back for several years. Plently of time to plan I guess. :p

We just got back today and not one dream either, not even a free ice cream.
I wasn't necessarily expecting anything, but didn't even see one dream team member or wish granted to anyone.

Ah well...back to reality.

Whats worse than not getting anything is having to think you just missed out on something big or that maybe just maybe you were not picked because you didnt fit what they wanted video taped.

thats what happened to us while exiting potc on the 15th, 4 cms and a cameraman were all standing there just as we got off and one came over to help my mom out and said they were here to help.

I have no idea what they were up to but knowing it was the yomd I couldnt help but think we just missed something, now dont get me wrong Im happy for anyone that wins I just dont want to see it like that, even though I never saw what happened my imagination went into overdrive and I couldnt stop thinking about it for the last 3 days of our trip.

Up until then I was totally happy with my free popcorn.

AIW said:

The red tags around people's necks have nothing to do with YOMD. They give those to people when they get in line for a ride and then the people give it to the CM when they get on the ride. It gives the CM's an idea how long the wait is. We were asked to do this a few times on our trip. Sometimes on a ride and once in Tusker House. :thumbsup2

No dreams for us either. I saw very few people with the special ears. about 3-4 groups over the entire 11 days! It seemed like more people had Bdays than YOAMD! there were tons of people with birthday buttons on.

Just returned (last night) from our 5 day trip... Saw lots of people that had received dreams (ears, fast passes, etc) but didn't get one ourselves.

We did see a thirteen year old girl receive a $500 Visa gift card at the Magic Kingdom. The dream team cast members were driving a '57 Chevrolet golf cart. The just drove right up to her and her mother.

My wife and I were one of the first to ride EE the day we were at AK. Our entire train got Dream Fast Passes when we got off.

My family received YOAMD lanyards and pins while we were playing the race game at the exit of Mission Space during our trip (Dec 5 - 18). We also saw a lot of people with dream fast passes and special ears. I also noticed that we were not charged for several small items, not sure if that is connected with YOAMD or not, but it was mostly my DS1's soy milk or popcorn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter