10 Day Ticket - what a great price!

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
As Virgin Travelstore told me their offer wasn't any good for my trip as the tickets had to be used by end December, I decided to ring Virgin Holidays who we have a package booked with, just to see what they had to offer.

Well I have booked my tickets at these prices:

Adult £179.10
Child £143.10

So a total of only £680.00 for 3 adults and 1 child - brilliant! :D

I can't believe I got such a great price, that price includes 10% Frequent Virgin discount.

Full offer price is £199.00 Adult and £159.00 Child.

I'm really chuffed with myself, this offer wasn't on their website at all, I just thought I would ring them, and glad I did!

That's £250 less than our original plan so maybe we can spent the last 4 night at the Polynesian instead of the Dolphin if I can get a good DC code. :cool

Happy, Happy

:Pinkbounc :D :Pinkbounc :D :Pinkbounc :D

Fantastic news, Mazzy :D Good luck on spending that £250 ;)

I tried the FV route for a discount when I was looking into my 10 day passes, but because we hadn't booked the fly-drives direct with Virgin I wasn't able to buy just the passes. Never mind, I was still pretty happy with the FlightShop prices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter