10:45 am Plaza Inn breakfast

asumom

Mouseketeer
Plaza Inn takes breakfast reservations up to 11am. Is your experience cut short or rushed if you do a late reservation, like 10:45am, or do you still get the full character breakfast experience? For the price paid, we want to make sure the breakfast options will be fresh and the characters will still interact.

Plaza Inn takes breakfast reservations up to 11am. Is your experience cut short or rushed if you do a late reservation, like 10:45am, or do you still get the full character breakfast experience? For the price paid, we want to make sure the breakfast options will be fresh and the characters will still interact.
Keep in mind that this was several years ago, but they did start clearing the food away right at 11. So I just loaded up plates for us as soon as we sat down, getting everything I thought we would want. Then we ate leisurely. The characters still came around for a good amount of time even after the food was gone. But again, this was pre-covid so hopefully someone with a more recent experience can chime in.

10:45 is pretty late, and I don’t believe you’ll get the full character experience as they are wrapping things up. At least, that was our experience. Hopefully, you can move it up to 9:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter