1 Year Dance

kaabost

Loves feathered children equipped with can openers
Hi guys! Let's hear it for my 1 YEAR DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this sound stupid since I still have a whole year to wait until I return to my favorite place in the world..........but......it's been 2 years since my last visit. I'm 2/3 of the way there! Just previous to this WDW deprivation, I got to go every year for the past 6 years. I was spoiled but now I'm due for a trip ( well, in a year). Let's party like it's 2007!

dancing with you too!!! we will be back in a year too...jan 3-13th!! :cool1:

let the countdown begin!!! :goodvibes

Thanks guys! I was actually able to change my countdown timer to a day counter. I had to use the pregnancy counter from tickerfactory to do it though. I guess that since babies only take 9 months and my trip is in 12 months, that explains the -13week thing below my timer. Anyway, this is a monumental event because the only tickerfactory timer that I could use before (with so much time to go) was a monthly/weekly counter. Now, I qualify for a day counter ( even though I am NOT pregnant). HAHA!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter