1 year ago today I started this journey, now Im about to go find out the results

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
WISH me luck - Im on my way to pajammatam's to be weighed and measured

Started Labor Day last year at 164lbs to get ready for our 11/30 cruise. Countdown was at 12wks. Lost 15lbs, wasnt tracking inches.
Maintained over the winter. Started again May 19 at 149lbs, hoping to be at 130 by the time I step foot on the Magic in 9.5wks

I'll let you know what happens when I return (good or bad)

Good luck Barb! You have come a long "weigh" and learned a lot about healthy lifestyles on your journey. You're going to look fabulous when you step on the deck of the Magic!. Keep us posted!

You have been very successful, Barb, regardless of what the scale says.

Weight hasnt changed since last time I weighed myself. However, since a few wks ago (July 12) I have lost 7.75 inches!
Total weight loss for this year is 30lbs

Way to go, sweetie. Don't forget to post to the check in thread about your progress. That way no one will miss your celebration.

Nice job, Barb!! You will enjoy the cruise even more because of your new found body!!!

If I calculate right, you're only a few pounds above goal, yes?

:bounce: keep it up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter