#1 Thing You Want For Christmas

I want an ipod really bad, but I already have an mp3 and my mom wont buy me an ipod. but Im pretty happy with the mp3. I dont really have one main thing that I want. I really want the wishes soundtrack, but I wont get it before christmas cuz my mom waited too long. lol.

The #1 thing on my list this year?

Besides my trip to WDW, that I'm already getting, I want the AFI "Love Like Winter" t-shirt that I've had my eye on for forever. :lovestruc

Scissors4Franky said:
The #1 thing on my list this year?

Besides my trip to WDW, that I'm already getting, I want the AFI "Love Like Winter" t-shirt that I've had my eye on for forever. :lovestruc
I'm going to wdw for christmas too.

When will you be there?

taking back sundays cds i can't think of anything else i am getting only small prsants this year

a treadmill for my gym
Ipod video
Apple (green) laptop
gift card to abercrombie (hate my mom picking out my clothes) :thumbsup2

I really want a new tv for my room.. or a pink cannon digital camera.. id be happy with either.. :goodvibes

Also for those of you wanting IPod Videos, I assure you they are much better then the nanos, well i suppose it just depends what you looking for, but i use mine every day, because i love watching things such as tv shows, and music videos on it.. Also don't waste your money on movies on itunes.. unless you want to, but you can buy a Dvd to Ipod converter online or possibly in stores that will allow you to download and put as many movies on your ipod as you want from a dvd.. that way you dont have to debate buying the actual dvd or putting it on your ipod, because you can do both! If you have any questions about the dvd to Ipod converter just ask me, because i know my mom is letting me buy it for myself for christmas online or she is buying it at the store.. because ive only asked her about it a million times, and i had a free trial of a very nice one.... Yea ok done rambling ;)

BandGeek911 said:
A puppy.

But that'll never happen.

So I'd like a Video iPod please :]
This is exactly what I would say. EXACTLY.

But we opened presents yesterday, be in WDW for Xmas...

got the iPod video...

and we are getting another puppy... in January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited, I never saw that coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter