1 reason why I love this board

What I love is, for the most part, people listen to other ideas and consider other information. There's real, calculating thought based on what's known. And an understanding that things can change under new conditions.

I've heard the complaints about Facebook groups from others that have come here from those places, but having seen it firsthand finally, no wonder some are shocked to not be treated terribly! And to get real information!

I never joined any of the groups I'm in. Friends added me to them. But frankly I'm tired of the attitudes and would rather just help people that find their way here. I appreciate the far more intelligent and welcoming space that is found here.

I love this board because I do feel like it gets info a little faster then some other places.

But also because it seems like many of the Facebook groups have now are monitored/ monopolized, whatever by whosever runs them/ starter them. So I have one I’m in that I enjoy but they don’t allow any outside links, etc to other resources. People ask questions there all the time that I know great awesome answered and resources too but the admins will kick you out if you share something that’s not their blog or whatever. They also get a little moody when someone (ahem... lets say me a regular memeber) knows something about something before they do... like said WOC need a few days ago.

The media and Disney has confirmed in the last 24 hours W.O.C is coming back and EVERYONE is super excited and/or flocking to make dinner reservations....

Meanwhile us here in DISBOARDLAND have known for over 72 hours!

*INSERT EVIL LAUGH*

It's the little things lol
The media and Disney has confirmed in the last 24 hours W.O.C is coming back and EVERYONE is super excited and/or flocking to make dinner reservations....

Meanwhile us here in DISBOARDLAND have known for over 72 hours!

*INSERT EVIL LAUGH*

It's the little things lol

I was sooo grateful to wake up on Saturday to the news that WOC reservations were open! As a result of checking this board, we were able to snag a reservation for 5 at the Dessert Party for 3/1, opening day of Food & Wine. By the time the media announced the reopening of WOC, and I checked the app again, the Dessert Party for 3/1 was already completely sold out. If we’d waited until the media mentioned it, we’d have been out of luck. Thanks, DISBoards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter