1 POINT vanilla ice cream!!!!

Samandmom

<font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea
I bought some Breyers 98% fat free Vanilla ice cream. I thought that it was 2 POINTS for a 1/2 cup but it's only 1 POINT!!!!! If you have 1 cup it's 3 POINTS! It has 90 calories per 1/2 cup, 1.5g fat and 4g of fiber. :Pinkbounc The box itself says that it's 1 WW POINT. Thought I would share with my fellow WW. :sunny:

Isn't it awesome??? I discovered this a couple of months ago and was in heaven!! I am an ice cream-a-holic so this helps me with my daily fix....yes, I eat it every day! It makes a great low point sundae too if use use fat free cool whip and some Hershey's syrup with some chopped nuts.....only 3-4 points depending on if you use 1/2 cup or 1 cup of ice cream. I wish they would make more flavors for 1 point, but for now I am loving the vanilla.

That is great news! I'll have to pick some up I LOVE Ice Cream.

Thanks for the info! I LOVE ice cream...gonna go get me some of that today!!!::yes::

SUPER IDEA ON THE SUNDAES CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THAT I LOVE HOT FUDGE & A CUP CAN BE VERY SATISFYING THANKS :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter