1 parent and two kids <7. How to ride??

And again- this will be for the EMM ticketed event- so I assume there wont really be a line?

Well, form what I gather, the EMM is generally a very short line, but they likely still group the riders. This only happens right before loading, where the line splits (it's just after where the FP line merges with teh Standby line). Actually, having less of a line migh tmake it harder ot find a group to mesh with, though I don't think it should be too difficult. You may have to wait an extra cycle or two though.

Apparently on 7DMT, odd numbered groups are put in one line, even number in the other.

Last month on our trip they had eliminated this setup. The queue was one giant queue. It actually moved quite well. Not sure if it was a test or not.

OP - I have seen guests refused to be allowed to go with two young children seated together. CMs insisted each have an adult next to them. Actually made one get out of the car and step away from the train (and they were older children than yours). There seems to be experiences of all kinds on the board, so you never know. There is no published or Disney stated rule to go by regarding the "same car"; the CMs on the ground have the final say and seems to be whatever management is on at the time.

I don't know what to tell you ... if it were me, I would not be paying all that for EMM with kids too young to ride alone. I'd rather get a FP+ use the money for something else special. If they won't let you ride, you can switch the FP+.

My oldest was 6 on our last trip and he did 7DMT on his own in front of me, so I could keep an eye on him and he didn't care one bit and he's honestly usually my worrier so I was shocked! Another time, the two kiddos sat together and I Was alone. SO I think you will be fine doing that type of situation if your child will be willing or a lot of rides you can ride all three together. One ride I know we had a lady ride with my older son and that was nice so he wasn't alone and she was sweet. It always seems to have a way of working out at Disney!

We did EMM with three small kids (7mo, 3, and 5) about a year and a half ago. Obviously the 7mo wasn't doing SDMT, so he and I sat out while my husband rode SDMT several times with the other two. Then we swapped and I did the same thing. I sat with the 3yo and they did insist that we were behind the 5yo so I could supervise him, but nobody rode next to him.

However, hearing stories about how different CMs interpret this rule, I'd be hesitant to do EMM if I were the only adult going. At least with 2 adults the kids could have taken turns riding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!