1 extra night . . . stay at DD or airport?

JC Butterfly

DIS Veteran
Hello-

As many people have commented on, I also have had a change in my flight itinerary. Instead of arriving at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, I will arrive at 10:35 p.m. on Tuesday. So now I have an extra day of planning and expenses. I am basically just looking for a "sleep and shower" situation as I plan on checking into PO-FQ first thing on Wednesday.

Do you think it would be more convienient to stay at the Mariott airport location $29.00 w/free shuttle & breakfast.

Or should I pay $29.00 for DD location, be able to sleep a bit later in morning but have to pay for taxi ride to PO-FQ . . . . unless

Does Disney allow luggage on their buses?

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Brenda

Brenda, at that time of night (and possibly even later if there are any delays) I would just be looking to get to the nearest hotel and get some sleep ready for a big day next day! If the Marriott does a courtesy bus pick-up from the airport, I would definitely choose that. Then you can head out first thing the next day, check your luggage at PO and have a full day at the park, fully refreshed after a decent (-ish!) night's sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter