1 day tickets October 19

Mattsteveal145

Earning My Ears
Hi, hope one of you wonderful people can help

I've tried looking everywhere to find out when 1 day tickets will be available for October, is there a set number of months before tickets are made available?

Thanks

One day tickets purchased now should be valid through the end of the year. I think tickets purchased now are good into 2020. A ticket purchased now should be good in October 2019. You can always call Disney Guest Services to ask what the current expiration is for tickets sold now.

This says tickets are good until December 30, 2020 (this is straight from the Disneyland app). The question is if you need to buy peak, regular, or value (value is cheaper than regular and peak but is only valid on certain days).

Attachments

• 51BF5073-FF4F-4502-80E4-87F0E7989DB6.png
    51BF5073-FF4F-4502-80E4-87F0E7989DB6.png
    154.8 KB · Views: 3
This says tickets are good until December 30, 2020 (this is straight from the Disneyland app). The question is if you need to buy peak, regular, or value (value is cheaper than regular and peak but is only valid on certain days).

So you can pick any day to buy a ticket and just use it any day you want as long as you go on a value/regular day if you don't buy a peak ticket?

So you can pick any day to buy a ticket and just use it any day you want as long as you go on a value/regular day if you don't buy a peak ticket?
If you buy a value or regular ticket and end up visiting on a peak day, you can just pay the difference at the ticket booths before entering the parks.

Ok thank you for the info, last question - would it be safe to assume Thursday October 10th would be a regular day at Disneyland? Not sure it would be value due to Halloween season

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!