1 day room only reservation + 7 days package - Can I book all fastpass with my 1 day room ?

SpykeYs

Earning My Ears
Hi !

I will be arriving late on Thursday so I decided to book at room only reservation for 1 night before my package start. Therefor, I have 2 seperate reservation number. One for the One night only and the other for my 7 days vacation.

Can I book my FP for all days at 120 days with my 1 night reservation ? Or I will only be able to book fastpass for that day only and will have to wait the next day for the remaining FP ?

Thanks!

I think that it won’t work. Your tickets only allow three a day to start.

I think it will depend on whether you have tickets attached and how many park days you have. We traveled in February with a large group and part of our group arrived 3 days before us. They were able to book our FP+ for our entire trip at their 60 day mark (we are linked as Friends & Family through MDE), even though we didn't arrive until 3 days later. As long as you have the tickets linked, you should be able to book FP+ for the number of days you have tickets, unless something has changed.

That's exactly what we had booked last year. I can't remember exactly, but I do believe I was able to start reserving my FP+ 60 days from our room only and I think I did it for all the days at one time. I would plan on doing it all on that day...sorry I can't remember, but I really think I did because it was a Sunday and don't remember getting up early on Monday morning.

Hi !

I will be arriving late on Thursday so I decided to book at room only reservation for 1 night before my package start. Therefor, I have 2 seperate reservation number. One for the One night only and the other for my 7 days vacation.

Can I book my FP for all days at 120 days with my 1 night reservation ? Or I will only be able to book fastpass for that day only and will have to wait the next day for the remaining FP ?

Thanks!

I did the same thing in order to get free dining. Booking a room only for the first night (1 day prior to free dining starting) and then a week with room and park tickets. I was able to select my fastpasses 60 days out from my one day booking tied to my first reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter