1 crazy family+2 resorts+5 parks+1 snake+1 surprise=A Mickeystoontown report 4/3x2

HONK!!! HONK!!!

I want to say a great big ol’ sappy Mickeystoontown THANK YA to everybody who has followed along and stuck with me during the writing of this trip report. ::yes:: The past year has been full of ups and downs most of which I’ve told ya’ll about. :rolleyes1The Dis is an absolutely wonderful place full of wonderful people! :thumbsup2 It’s amazing how the love of Disney can help form a bond between so many people. :grouphug: I love all of my Dis friends!:love:

What a nice message and oh, so true!!!

Your Trip Reports Rock!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll join in on your PTR, but it is going to take me awhile to catch up.

Caught up on the final post finally and heading over to the PTR to sub! Totally enjoyed every bit of this trip and can't wait until your next!! It is super close!!! Your drive home is pretty much identical to ours (in almost every single way!) and my pictures stop until Pensacola/Mobile! But when we get there, we know we are so very close!!

I have SO thoroughly enjoyed reading this review! You have done an amazing job of chronicling your adventure. So descriptive and VERY organized. THANK YOU!

I am new to DISboards.com (but not new to WDW!) and I feel like I stumbled upon quite a treasure finding your report. I am looking forward to diving in to your 2014 Pre-Trip thread next!

We just returned (to Michigan) from WDW about two weeks ago and are ecstatic to be returning for another eight day adventure in 88 short days. Yay! Your report has really helped stave off the Disney-withdrawals. LOL. Thanks again! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter