1 arm midway mania

firemanx

DIS Veteran
not sure how to start this, but long story short. on my last trip Cm noticed i only had use of 1 arm after a stroke, and asked if i would like a ride vehicle with a button instead of the pull string, and talk about helping tremendously i was able to win again!!! So if for any reason theres something at WDW you can't do ask a CM about any type of accomadations. WDW is more than accomadating with my disabilities , but don't be ashamed to ask. i'm sure they've heard everything

not sure how to start this, but long story short. on my last trip Cm noticed i only had use of 1 arm after a stroke, and asked if i would like a ride vehicle with a button instead of the pull string, and talk about helping tremendously i was able to win again!!! So if for any reason theres something at WDW you can't do ask a CM about any type of accomadations. WDW is more than accomadating with my disabilities , but don't be ashamed to ask. i'm sure they've heard everything
That is so nice. Congratulations on the win. I need more practice (guess I have to ride it a few more times :) )

the one with the button is so much easier. Yes always let the CM know if you need something sometimes the answer is no but if you do not ask the answer is always no

Never knew that this even existed. I know that they have a wheelchair-friendly car, but this takes it to a whole new level.

As far as I know the button controller is just on the wheelchair accessible vehicle. It might also be in the cars attached to that one.

Never knew that this even existed. I know that they have a wheelchair-friendly car, but this takes it to a whole new level.
I was with a friend that uses an ECV ( this was before the new track) and the vehicle that came to the accessible load area was the one with both the pull cord and button not sure if there is more then one car that has this or not but that day my arm was really bothering me and not having to use it was really nice.

if you need this car let the CM know before getting in line since it might be only on the track that has the wheelchair vehicle one.

As far as I know the button controller is just on the wheelchair accessible vehicle. It might also be in the cars attached to that one.
it is on the car attached because that is the one my friend and I used when I went with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter