1/29 We're Drinking Water Question-

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
How much water are you drinking per day? How do you keep track of this amount to be sure you are reaching your daily goal?

I am trying to reach my daily goal of a minimum of 64 oz. - I use my DCL mug which is 12oz, and try to fill it 5-6 times each day. After that amount, I stop counting.

Ok Jody most days I seem to drink about 80 ounces!! I have a 20 ounce bottle and try to drink 2 in the Am and 2 after lunch while at work then all my water gets in. sometimes I get more but don't really keep track to much after the bottles. I do try to write it down as well as try to write down what I eat ina day but it does not always work.

I try to drink 32 ounces at least, this is a big accomplishment for me, I don't like water but I'm doing it. I hope to increase that a little more, actually yesterday I drank more than the 32 because I refilled the bottle half way and I almost drank it too.
The only thing is I have to make sure I pee before I go to bed..LOL!

I'm not actually keeping track. I just make sure I keep drinking. I probably should be, though. It would help as an incentive to keep on drinking! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!