1/2 Day at Sea World

PhilliesPhan26

Earning My Ears
We're coming down to bring my son to Legoland and we're only staying one night at the Legoland Hotel so we want to get there to check in as soon as we can which is 4. Our flight comes in at 9 am. I've never dealt with rental cars in the terminal before so I don't know how long it will take to get one. Depending on the time we were either going to drive to Clearwater and go to a game or go to Sea World. If we decided on Sea World we would want to leave around 3 to get to the Hotel for 4. My kids won't be that interested in the rides at Sea World so we would be pretty much treating it as an aquarium or he could see the orcas. Would 10 or 11-3 be enough time to see the animal exhibits and some of the shows?

I was a skeptic about Sea World but we found a day was not even enough. There are many shows to see and activities to do. Also, there are some pretty great thrill rides and cool little kid areas.

So, yes, you will get to see some shows and exhibits in an 11-3 time frame. But, it may leave you wanting to come back! YMMV

I second what jaceraden said. It will give you a taste of the park, you won't be bored, but you many make plans for a return trip. If you can handle the cold, the penguins alone are an hour of fun to watch! I would check the park map and show times to eliminate too much back and forth on your feet. It is not a huge park, but it's a decent walk from Shamu Stadium to the Dolphin Stadium. And don't overlook the pet show, very funny and fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter