• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1,000 for me!

wiskband

I can't wait till tomorrow....why? because I get b
Hey all! just realized this would make 1,000 posts for me! WOW! I feel like I have been on here a while and feel like I post alot but looking at how many posts some of you have, I am a baby to this! lol!
Anyway, got nothing but love for you all! :love: :love:
Hopefully, my next 1,000 will all be positive ones!

take care all!
renee
:wave:

wiskband said:
Hey all! just realized this would make 1,000 posts for me! WOW! I feel like I have been on here a while and feel like I post alot but looking at how many posts some of you have, I am a baby to this! lol!
Anyway, got nothing but love for you all! :love: :love:
Hopefully, my next 1,000 will all be positive ones!

take care all!
renee
:wave:

Thanks for the entertainment, we always enjoy a good story of yours!!!

:Pinkbounc WooHoo ... 1000 posts ... now THAT is worth the :banana:

MaryLiz

:teeth: Atta girl, Renee! Before you know it, it'll be a TON of posts!

Congratulations Renee!!! 1,000 posts is no small feat that's for sure. I look forward to reading 1,000 more from you! :)

YIPPEE!!! And I betcha the bulk of those were you encouraging someone else!!! You're a sweetie!!! Keep up the GREAT posting!!! :)

Tara

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter