09/10/05 - 09/17/05 7-Day Western on Magic

JWG

DIS Veteran
Well, it looks like my wife and I are the first onboard for the 7 day Western Carribean Cruise aboard the Disney Magic departing on September 10, 2005.

If anyone else is on board... let's chat!

This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise as we celebrate our 5th anniversary. Our first was a 3-day on our honeymoon!

We're looking forward to getting back on the water and having a little pampering!

We'll be on deck 6, same as the first time - different room on a different ship though.

JWG

Hello JWG, :wave:

I was waiting for someone to start a thread for our cruise. It will also be our second DCL cruise. My wife, daughter (8 now), and I were on the ILL-FATED Sept. 4th cruise this year that was shortened due to Hurricane Frances. :( It was a 7-day eastern cruise, that ended up being a 3-day western with no Castaway Cay. Although it was hectic before the cruise, all of us absolutely enjoyed our time onboard. We only had one stop at Cozumel, and my wife particularly enjoyed the shopping there. I ended up being the pack mule as usual. :rolleyes:

We are taking along my mother, stepfather, and their grandchild on this cruise. We know they will enjoy it as well.

I look forward to chatting with you about our upcoming voyage. Let's go ahead and say our prayers for great sailing weather during our trip!!! :D

TonyF

:bounce: More cruisers! :Pinkbounc

We're trying to convince another couple who are really good friends to come along as well. Having folks to share the fun with is definitely a plus.

I hope Disney offered you some sort of deal for your ill-fated trip this year?! That really sounds terrible...

My plans this trip are to prevent my wife from being able to shop by keeping us busy with shore excursions. It may not save us money, but it will save my back!

We're also giving the much acclaimed romance package a whirl, I've heard good things. I'm also excited to see if being a member of the Castaway Club brings the benefits and worth that Disney promotes.

JWG

There was another thread about the 9/10/05 sailing. But nobody has written anything for a while. It's good to see someone else is going. This is our first time on DCL. My wife and I are also on deck 6. it may be a long wait but we are excited just the same.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter