🎄The Official HOLIDAY DECORATIONS at Disney Resorts Thread🎄

It looks like all Disney Resorts are now decorated!! I hope this thread was helpful!! Thank you to all that contributed!!!!

For those with upcoming trips for the Holiday Season, I hope you all have a wonderful time! There’s nothing better than Disney for Christmas!! See you there!!!! 😊🎄
Thank you so much for another awesome thread! Have a most wonderful Holiday Season!

Hoping to do a self-directed tour of resort decorations soon. What time do the "pop-up" shops at the deluxe resorts open? I'm specifically interested in getting something at Grand Floridian, Contemporary, and AKL (the ginger-affe cookie). Are they operating in the morning? Or is it an afternoon/evening thing? I think Grand Floridian may be all day but what about the others? Would love to hear any experiences so that we can best plan our route. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hoping to do a self-directed tour of resort decorations soon. What time do the "pop-up" shops at the deluxe resorts open? I'm specifically interested in getting something at Grand Floridian, Contemporary, and AKL (the ginger-affe cookie). Are they operating in the morning? Or is it an afternoon/evening thing? I think Grand Floridian may be all day but what about the others? Would love to hear any experiences so that we can best plan our route. Happy Thanksgiving!!
I just did that today!

-GF is open 9:30 AM-9:00 PM

-CR is open 10:00 AM-10:00 PM

-AKL is open 4:00-10:00 PM, but I saw the ginger-affe cookies in Mara too, so you don't necessarily need to go during those hours.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJivJevpj8YSvwmlaoKvQapgldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJha--Fpn_-90xWtg_FEeOJvVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJifpLZN0MDii_hy_wNPgBupaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhC-75TKHKvJz8qqggLCs5rVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjszYvhCXKFEvhNDzJGAto-Kwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

Thanks for all these great holiday photos! I have taken a few photos of the GF tree over the years and there always seems to be some new ornament that stands out. I think that colorful one with the 2 swans may be new. I remember the white one from last year. I wonder if that is true of all the resorts. The WL tree seems to always have the same, wonderful ornaments.
00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgiCTXzyxiRAKQfyYxESRVYVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJh05dNysnJWYsx6dFDIIDvbKwg5ydwHipy3aIZBf9dNYQ

One of my best memories from last trip was the ambient music at BR/WL where amazing Christmas music was playing. Do we know if this gets “switched on” with the decor or is it earlier or later?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter