🎄The Official HOLIDAY DECORATIONS at Disney Resorts Thread🎄

Christmas Tree is Up at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

1700491135270.jpeg

1700490924995.jpeg

1700490951091.jpeg

1700490971553.jpeg

Thank you mrsap and everyone who has posted what is happening! This is an exciting and beautiful thread and I’m so glad I found it! November trip next year, week before Thanksgiving, so hoping the WL tree will be up. Thanksgiving is late next year, the 28th, and I’ve never seen a tree date later than the 22nd, so hoping we will be lucky! Went last year and missed seeing AKL’s tree by a few days. Luckily, even if ours is not up, there will be others to go see.

It looks like all Disney Resorts are now decorated!! I hope this thread was helpful!! Thank you to all that contributed!!!!

For those with upcoming trips for the Holiday Season, I hope you all have a wonderful time! There’s nothing better than Disney for Christmas!! See you there!!!! 😊🎄

It looks like all Disney Resorts are now decorated!! I hope this thread was helpful!! Thank you to all that contributed!!!!

For those with upcoming trips for the Holiday Season, I hope you all have a wonderful time! There’s nothing better than Disney for Christmas!! See you there!!!! 😊🎄
Thank you! Got to see decorations at both of our short split stays before heading home for Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter