🇨🇦 Paying for things at Disney

Question for those you who use CAD Disney GCs to pay for your resort stay -- has anyone done it lately in the last few months? I've been back many times since Aug2020 and I was concentrating on paying my hotel bill with USD Disney GCs, except for our Dec21 trip. I pushed through the majority of the remaining balance with USD GCs and then went to use one of my CAD GCs to pay the small balance; and the CM could not get it to work. I initially thought it might be a user error but she tried multiple times and then even had a supervisor try at a different station; nothing. Then I thought maybe the card was defective so I had DH run and use it quickly at the store to get water -- all good. By this point I was done trying to get it to work and it wasn't too much left as an outstanding balance so I left it for my cc. The only other thing I can think of is that it wasn't a brand new load with an even amount on it; I had used it during my Sep trip so the balance would have been something I wouldn't have been able to guess. If anyone has tips or has used them lately, pls let me know. I've already started down the road of USD Disney GCs for our Sep/Oct trip but my mom is going with me to DL at the end of Oct (yes I was able to get party tix for 2 parties before they sold out!) and I was hoping to use CAD GCs for that resort stay. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter