•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I stayed in that room and did like it a lot. Of course you will only see that view if you're standing up so for those who enjoy sitting and watching the activity from their balcony, this room might not be ideal. The room is close to an elevator but still a bit of a walk from the lobby. All in all, as I said, I did like it and wouldn't mind staying in that room again.
Thanks! I just wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally ask for a room that a lot of people don't like! :)
Starting my amazon prime list. Do the walk in showers at CC have the dispensers or little bottles? If they have the large dispensers, do they have separate shampoo and conditioner? (I don't like the 2 in 1 kind) Thanks!

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally ask for a room that a lot of people don't like! :)
Starting my amazon prime list. Do the walk in showers at CC have the dispensers or little bottles? If they have the large dispensers, do they have separate shampoo and conditioner? (I don't like the 2 in 1 kind) Thanks!
I can't remember if they had the large dispensers or not but I'm pretty sure the shampoo and conditioner is separate, in any case. I don't like them mixed either.

I just joined DVC this March and then a couple of months later joined again with my family's business and as Wilderness Lodge has long been my absolute favorite resort CCV was pretty much a given.

My mother, sister and I are coming in February for Festival of the Arts and we just hit the 60 day mark so Fastpasses have been selected. We also got in on the Moonlight Magic at Animal Kingdom so pretty excited about that.

Question... any good bloody marys at Wilderness Lodge? Or do we need to head over to the Contemporary or Polynesian for that? Gotta start the day off right!

I just joined DVC this March and then a couple of months later joined again with my family's business and as Wilderness Lodge has long been my absolute favorite resort CCV was pretty much a given.

My mother, sister and I are coming in February for Festival of the Arts and we just hit the 60 day mark so Fastpasses have been selected. We also got in on the Moonlight Magic at Animal Kingdom so pretty excited about that.

Question... any good bloody marys at Wilderness Lodge? Or do we need to head over to the Contemporary or Polynesian for that? Gotta start the day off right!

I’m not a drinker, but my wife enjoyed the Bloody Marys at Whispering Canyon Cafe.

:welcome: and Congrats! What is your UY?! I’ll be happy to get you up under the Owners List on Page 1! Do you have your Welcome Home stay booked?

:welcome: and Congrats! What is your UY?! I’ll be happy to get you up under the Owners List on Page 1! Do you have your Welcome Home stay booked?

UY is October. And yes, it's booked. I booked it immediately after everything was finalized. We actually used DVC points to stay at Grand Californian for our family November trip to Disneyland. Yes, it was expensive but we had the ability to put those points to good use and we did just that. This upcoming trip is my personal membership and I'm so excited for it. Actually can't believe it's two months away!

UY is October. And yes, it's booked. I booked it immediately after everything was finalized. We actually used DVC points to stay at Grand Californian for our family November trip to Disneyland. Yes, it was expensive but we had the ability to put those points to good use and we did just that. This upcoming trip is my personal membership and I'm so excited for it. Actually can't believe it's two months away!

Awesome!! You’re added!! Can also add your upcoming trip dates, if you’d like.

*Welcome Home!*

So my CCV trip in a few days for a week for a deluxe studio with walk in shower has now been moved to an “accessible room with walk in shower” (member site says “option for hearing accessibility”). What’s the differences between this type of room and a regular walk in shower studio?

Last edited:
Added another trip home for October 8-13th...just got back from a stay at SSR, and we grabbed dinner one night at Geyser Point just to see the Christmas Decorations...the Bison Burger was really good (first time i've had it).

Added another trip home for October 8-13th...just got back from a stay at SSR, and we grabbed dinner one night at Geyser Point just to see the Christmas Decorations...the Bison Burger was really good (first time i've had it).

Sounds great!!!!! Did you get a renovated room at SSR? The hamburgers are great at GP! Happy you had a good trip!! I’ll add your upcoming trip dates!

Sounds great!!!!! Did you get a renovated room at SSR? The hamburgers are great at GP! Happy you had a good trip!! I’ll add your upcoming trip dates!

We did not...but honestly, it all worked out great. Our room had some wear and tear, but nothing that bad. Ended up with a room in the Springs section right across from the main lobby. Took us about a 2 minute walk to get to the pool, another minute to get to the main lobby area, and about 10 minutes to get to the boat. We were near the steps, walked right down and the bus stop was right there. Overall, it was a great location, and i would definitely request that area again, my guess is that is normally a highly requested area, but with people trying for Renovated rooms, we got lucky.

First time I haven’t got my room assignment before 4pm....still waiting although Disney is lucky we are out and about still...😬

First time I haven’t got my room assignment before 4pm....still waiting although Disney is lucky we are out and about still...😬

Wow! Definitely stop by the front desk if you do not hear from them by the time you get back! Have a great trip!

they have the little bottles.

shampoo and conditioner are separate.

sw

We didn't get our room assignment before 4pm last friday, either.....I was a little aggravated, mainly because we had our 15 month old granddaughter with us and the child needed some naptime. We got the text that our room was ready at around 5pm and we were still at our 4pm Artist Point dinner. Got to the room after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!