•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Maybe they will extend the sports venue over into Baseball next spring. Might be able to keep patrons there longer as those games can go into extra innings. Regardless of the sport, poor use of the building.

One fun fact about Copper Creek that not everyone knows is that there are four exits from the first floor of the Copper Creek wing. You can exit to the North or South at either end of the short hallway. It comes in handy for heading to either pool or Geyser Point.

North West side, by mid-wing elevators into main pool courtyard:
016FD9E0-6AE2-4523-8EAE-D357EEF5C23D.jpeg

North East side near the Salon:
B34CE12B-5EC1-4339-BA5A-0291DC6D7D3D.jpeg

South East side (with half a flight of stairs) near Geyser Point:
8A2CBF7B-BBB2-4CF5-8D6B-33FFCA192409.jpeg

South West side leading to Boulder Ridge courtyard:
B90A9AE9-B00C-42BD-A5BD-912541882C60.jpeg

On the second floor there are two exits, plus the hallway to the lobby.

Attachments

• 0582F9BF-597C-4BEA-A5E0-494778F9D04B.jpeg
    0582F9BF-597C-4BEA-A5E0-494778F9D04B.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
One fun fact about Copper Creek that not everyone knows is that there are four exits from the first floor of the Copper Creek wing. You can exit to the North or South at either end of the short hallway. It comes in handy for heading to either pool or Geyser Point.

North West side, into main courtyard by elevators:
View attachment 435099

Love using these exits. This one was handy for us as there are restrooms just out of frame for the inevitable (with a 2 yo) potty scramble!

North West side, into main courtyard by elevators:
View attachment 435099

North East side near the Salon:
View attachment 435100

South East side (with half a flight of stairs) near Geyser Point:
View attachment 435101

South West side leading to Boulder Ridge courtyard:
View attachment 435102

On the second floor there are two exits, plus the hallway to the lobby.

They really came in handy when we were staying on the first floor... not only just for accessing the pool, but also to get to the lobby! We would cross the courtyard and enter over by Roaring Forks! Definitely an easier way to get back to the lobby instead of waiting for the elevator or taking the steps.

I think the tailgating option at Reunion Station may be somewhat popular. $50 a head that includes food and 2 alcoholic beverages...that's not a bad value in Disney terms. And the ESPN club can get overcrowded during football games.

I agree with those who indicate that it's not a long term solution for the location. I always thought Community Hall would be the way to go.

I’d go with as high as possible, but we don’t mind the enclosed balcony that are on the top floor of any section of the resort. The views will be obstructed by the North wing, so the higher you are the better the view will be.

Does one side offer a better chance to maybe see the fireworks over the other?

I’m sure this has been answered on another thread, but if I were to direct add on another 50 CCV points from Disney, would it act as one pool of points or will I need to call Disney and transfer?

I’m sure this has been answered on another thread, but if I were to direct add on another 50 CCV points from Disney, would it act as one pool of points or will I need to call Disney and transfer?

Both direct and resale add ons can be used together as one with an original contract as long as it's the same UY and titled the same. In both cases you will see the separate contracts and when you make your reservation you select both of them. The reservation uses the points from the first one you select and then goes to the second one you select if more are needed to complete the point requirements. If original and add on are the same resort you can use them together at 11 months and 7 months. If different resorts then you can use them together at 7 months only.

Who else will be there for Thanksgiving? We've got dinner that night booked at WC and Storybook the next night. A big priority for us this trip was more resort time (we say that every time and instead end up in the parks, but this time we're serious). Looking forward to an entire week looking at that beautiful tree.

Has anyone had any experience with booking 2-bedrooms Thanksgiving week or the week before Christmas? I know studios are hard to get during the fall frenzy. Does this apply to 2 bedrooms as well?

Who else will be there for Thanksgiving? We've got dinner that night booked at WC and Storybook the next night. A big priority for us this trip was more resort time (we say that every time and instead end up in the parks, but this time we're serious). Looking forward to an entire week looking at that beautiful tree.

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time to go, everything is drenched Christmas!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!

We just had our first stay at CCV in the cabins. Our stay coincided with Dorian so they evacuated us out for one of the nights and put us in a dedicated 2 bedroom inside the lodge. I was so impressed with the accommodations of the villa that we are now actively seeking a way to stay there on purpose next fall. As a BWV owner, I never thought WL was my style; but I now see why it is special.

Happy everything worked out and happy you enjoyed the Lodge!!! Hope you can make it work for fall!

Is there something going on Mid August of 2020? For some reason there is a week where all the studios at CCV are booked. I can’t for the life of my figure out why.

Is there something going on Mid August of 2020? For some reason there is a week where all the studios at CCV are booked. I can’t for the life of my figure out why.

Last week for summer vacations for most people in the northeast, and it coincides with a drop in points for the season. Just my personal guess.

Just out of curiosity, I kept a pretty close eye on reservations last fall and noticed some walking going on, but thought it was unnecessary. Rooms didn't appear to sell out until about a week or two into the reservation period, probably a week at peak popular times like the holiday weeks.

Ahh. I see. I assumed people started walked the fall reservations.

definitely possible as well...first week of food and wine started this year on the 29th, maybe people are getting a jump on next year...seems like a long way to walk, but i wouldn't put it past anyone at this point.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!