•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

So, I’ll concede, I agree with this. I was completely against a community hall and really, really, really wanted the original ‘pseudo club lounge’ to succeed. But after staying at Boardwalk, and seeing how amazing their community hall is, and how much fun my kids had there, I would love to see it at Copper Creek as well.
Agree! A community hall would be wonderful

As CCV owners did we pay for Reunion Station? Are we paying for it's upkeep?
No it isn't apart of the association at CCV (just a part of WL). Note, any of the commercial spaces that do exist (TOTWL, Pool Bars, etc) may be apart of the association, though the owner (DVC) are responsible for their share of the dues and the complete maintenance costs of the unit.

Last edited:
No it isn't even apart of the association at CCV (just a part of WL). Note, any of the commercial spaces that do exist (TOTWL, Pool Bars, etc) may be apart of the association, though the owner (DVC) are responsible for their share of the dues and the complete maintenance costs of the unit.

Thanks

In that case I agree with Dean, although I’m not sure a complete demo would be necessary, although it might be, I’ve never been in RS.

I know there is a room breakdown on the first page...but if you guys and gals booked a 2 bedroom dedicated (what would you request/where/specific room number if possible)?

How high up do I need to be to see “some” of the MK fireworks? Just got points loaded and made a reservation last night. 257 days away but I have fun planning and looking all the things most people forget. Having never stayed there before, looking forward to getting there and making the best of it while there.

How high up do I need to be to see “some” of the MK fireworks? Just got points loaded and made a reservation last night. 257 days away but I have fun planning and looking all the things most people forget. Having never stayed there before, looking forward to getting there and making the best of it while there.
We were on the 6th floor, room 6121, a studio...we had a great view of the higher MK fireworks.

New CCV owner here. One resale closed last month and another resale passed ROFR today. looking forward to booking first trip. learning a lot reviewing this thread.

I haven't been to CCV, nor seen Reunion Station. I'm only judging from photos... It looks like it is a freestanding building? And that it is decent sized? If so, why not repurpose it to a small store or ice cream parlor/grill like Beaches and Cream with their own version of the kitchen sink using a large dish resembling a hollow log? Beaches and Cream is always busy. They could feature a few "speciality" flavors of ice cream like maple walnut, or themed flavors like...wild woods (peanuts, choc chips and wild berry swirl)

Last edited:
Saw that. I don't think it's going to work any more than previous efforts there. $50 per person ($30 for kids) to spend 4 hours of your day watching football and getting some snacks. $160 for a family of four. Hmm. . .I just don't see it.

We are actually considering it in December when we come (just me and my wife). Its from 12:30-8...you can leave and re-enter, 2 alcoholic beverages and it sounds like buffet style during both rounds of nfl games (guessing a round at 2 and a round at 6). We'd pry drop at least $50 each on a dinner and 2 drinks anyways. Actually seems like a decent value IMO for what amounts to possibly 2 meals.

New CCV owner here. One resale closed last month and another resale passed ROFR today. looking forward to booking first trip. learning a lot reviewing this thread.

:welcome: And Congrats!! So happy for you! When are you looking to book your first trip Home?!

Welcome Home!!

We are actually considering it in December when we come (just me and my wife). Its from 12:30-8...you can leave and re-enter, 2 alcoholic beverages and it sounds like buffet style during both rounds of nfl games (guessing a round at 2 and a round at 6). We'd pry drop at least $50 each on a dinner and 2 drinks anyways. Actually seems like a decent value IMO for what amounts to possibly 2 meals.
I almost amended my earlier comment right after posting it that for a couple (or perhaps even a family) who would be highly interested in a football game or two, the cost might be acceptable. I like football and catch the occasional half a game here and there, so it wouldn't be a good deal for us. Further, though we're no longer park commandos, during our down time, we prefer to be either relaxing poolside, visiting DS, exploring other resorts, et. al. Still, I get that some people will find value in the accommodations, though again, I don't believe it will be successful in the long run. The attitude Disney displays toward RS points to a band aid approach to a rather slapdash "build it and they will come" mentality. ;)

I almost amended my earlier comment right after posting it that for a couple (or perhaps even a family) who would be highly interested in a football game or two, the cost might be acceptable. I like football and catch the occasional half a game here and there, so it wouldn't be a good deal for us. Further, though we're no longer park commandos, during our down time, we prefer to be either relaxing poolside, visiting DS, exploring other resorts, et. al. Still, I get that some people will find value in the accommodations, though again, I don't believe it will be successful in the long run. The attitude Disney displays toward RS points to a band aid approach to a rather slapdash "build it and they will come" mentality. ;)

I agree with your general points though...i don't see it lasting or being successful (although if there is one thing that could be successful, it's NFL football. There are plenty of dads out there who take a park day off, that might jump at this chance to go watch the game with a bunch of like minded dads - similar to your local watering hole on a Sunday.) I also agree with the general consensus, that this should be a community hall for the CCV owners, as the use of it currently is a lot of wasted space.

Below is my response for how we plan to use it if we do it from the member services thread:

We are actually considering it, and think the prices is pretty reasonable. Our plan is to hit the parks in the morning. Then when we would take a break and grab lunch we will go watch the 1PM NFL games (49ers and Saints game). Head into MK for a little bit after the game, then return around 6 for the end of the 4PM games and another round of food. We asked our guide if there are any restrictions about entering and leaving and then returning and they said none as far as they know. Essentially we will eat our lunch and dinner meals there (would easily spend more than $50 each in the park for 2 meals and no alcoholic beverages). Just my personal opinion of course...but the price is pretty reasonable IMO. Me and my wife definitely spend more than $100 on an NFL Sunday if we spend the day at the bar watching both rounds of games (obviously a few more alcoholic beverages than the 4 we would get from disney), but to me this seems pretty reasonable.

I agree with your general points though...i don't see it lasting or being successful (although if there is one thing that could be successful, it's NFL football. There are plenty of dads out there who take a park day off, that might jump at this chance to go watch the game with a bunch of like minded dads - similar to your local watering hole on a Sunday.) I also agree with the general consensus, that this should be a community hall for the CCV owners, as the use of it currently is a lot of wasted space.

Below is my response for how we plan to use it if we do it from the member services thread:

We are actually considering it, and think the prices is pretty reasonable. Our plan is to hit the parks in the morning. Then when we would take a break and grab lunch we will go watch the 1PM NFL games (49ers and Saints game). Head into MK for a little bit after the game, then return around 6 for the end of the 4PM games and another round of food. We asked our guide if there are any restrictions about entering and leaving and then returning and they said none as far as they know. Essentially we will eat our lunch and dinner meals there (would easily spend more than $50 each in the park for 2 meals and no alcoholic beverages). Just my personal opinion of course...but the price is pretty reasonable IMO. Me and my wife definitely spend more than $100 on an NFL Sunday if we spend the day at the bar watching both rounds of games (obviously a few more alcoholic beverages than the 4 we would get from disney), but to me this seems pretty reasonable.
Agree with the bolded quote above! lol Truly, I can see how it should work for some, and I really don't have an issue with the set up other than to believe they've, so far, wasted a great space. Then again, I'm among that vocal minority who believes they should have put GP right on the water and made it a Signature complete with piped in music, fireworks views, and a singularly distinctive menu that true foodies would enjoy. That way, WL would have a TS, a QS, a nice lounge (Territory Lounge), a character meal, and a Signature. Now, that would be worthy of a deluxe nomenclature. . .

I know there is a room breakdown on the first page...but if you guys and gals booked a 2 bedroom dedicated (what would you request/where/specific room number if possible)?
We book two bedroom dedicated rooms and mainly request high floor. You can also specify which side of the hall you prefer (whether it overlooks the main pool or the Boulder Ridge Cove pool) and how close you want to be to the lobby, but they are all good.
I’d go with as high as possible, but we don’t mind the enclosed balcony that are on the top floor of any section of the resort. The views will be obstructed by the North wing, so the higher you are the better the view will be.
Congratulations, welcome home. You found a great resort and a great thread to learn about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!