•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

We are home!
View attachment 433131View attachment 433132

We are so excited for the next 10 days.
5th floor? We are in room 6121 for one more night and I would never request this room again. We asked for an alternate studio upon check in but they said they couldn’t do it.....a bit of a bummer since this was our first time at our home resort. Going to Hoop-de-do tonight! 10 days for you? Enjoy!

5th floor? We are in room 6121 for one more night and I would never request this room again. We asked for an alternate studio upon check in but they said they couldn’t do it.....a bit of a bummer since this was our first time at our home resort. Going to Hoop-de-do tonight! 10 days for you? Enjoy!
Looks like it's the 4th floor. 5th floor almost looks like it has an actual roof above It instead of another balcony.

I requested room 5131. I would love one of the corner rooms for the 2 bedroom villas if they weren't the alternate studios.

Yep, 5th floor because in that section there is the 7th floor. We absolutely love it, but there’s not much not to love. Last year we were across the hall on the 7th floor and enjoyed it too, but this view is more impressive.
The alternate studios are just hard to get. With 6121 you have a shower and not a tub, right? We hope you enjoyed Hoop De Doo and had a good trip.
That is or is pretty close to the alternate studio! Enjoy your trip! Looking fwd to the TR!
The two bedroom with the alternate studio is x115 and x117, and we didn’t try for that this time since we went with a dedicated two bedroom. We are around the corner from them this time. We love having the two queen beds in the second bedroom. We are going to try for the alternate lockoff combo in February though.
Thanks, and we are looking forward to the TR too!

We are home!

We are so excited for the next 10 days.

Looks beautiful! I can’t wait to stay at CCV but I have to wait until next March. The wife and I will be at Disney this weekend but we will be staying at AKV.

And FYI, I’m a Florida resident and I handle the heat well, but yesterday was absolutely brutal and today is forecasted to be much of the same. Make sure you drink plenty of fluids.

Hi fellow CC family!

I need some help with math. My mom and I are coming home 9/10/20-9/16/20. The two of us are in a party of 10. My mom and I are sharing the master bedroom, everyone wants their own bed. We thought about getting a grand villa but I don't think that would work. I called MS today and asked if there was a sleeper chair in the living room of a two bed and was told no. Which I swear I thought there was a sleeper chair in the two bed that we had at BR. We could get two 2-bed villas again everyone has to have their own bed. Am I overthinking this? Help please!

Hi fellow CC family!

I need some help with math. My mom and I are coming home 9/10/20-9/16/20. The two of us are in a party of 10. My mom and I are sharing the master bedroom, everyone wants their own bed. We thought about getting a grand villa but I don't think that would work. I called MS today and asked if there was a sleeper chair in the living room of a two bed and was told no. Which I swear I thought there was a sleeper chair in the two bed that we had at BR. We could get two 2-bed villas again everyone has to have their own bed. Am I overthinking this? Help please!

Everybody want's their own bed except you and your mom? So 9 beds?

You have 4 sleeping surfaces in a two bedroom villa. You, your mom and 3 other people in one, 4 in the second and you’re gonna need a studio for that last person unless you can talk 2 more people into doubling up.

Saw that. I don't think it's going to work any more than previous efforts there. $50 per person ($30 for kids) to spend 4 hours of your day watching football and getting some snacks. $160 for a family of four. Hmm. . .I just don't see it.

That was my thought. I'm not spending $50 dollars a head to make my wife mad, I can do that at home for free. :rotfl2:

I'd need more information before I'd even consider it. How many game are gonna be on? What games are gonna be shown? Are they gonna change the channel on a blowout, possibly upsetting people watching "their team." I wonder what the next use of Reunion station will be when this flops too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!