•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Our first home trip to CC is in January. We bought in December 2018 with August UY.

:welcome:and Congrats!! Thanks for joining us!! Your Welcome Home trip will be here before you know it!!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Thanks for your info! I’ll get you up on the Owners Lineup on Page 1! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hey guys! By any chance was anyone at CCV for the 4th of July? Was wondering if they did anything special at night for the kids. Thank you!!

Will be at CCV Sat-Wed. Looking for Dis'ers to ride out the storm in the lobby! First time stay at my home resort will be memorable at least!

With reflections resort in the construction phase, is there anything modified for transport between the fort and WL?
Our first stay at WL and first stay as DVC is end of Feb 2020 and wondering the best option for travel between the hoop de doo, WL and contemporary.
If I remember correctly from several years ago, that traveling to the fort by boat was no drama, but leaving by boat (to mk) was a rather large line.
We hope to go from WL or possibly MK to Hoop de doo for the 6:15 show, then pop over to contemporary to hit the top of the world lounge for fire works etc.

Since that time Lyft/minnie vans have come into existence, so that might be the smart play. Also wondered about trail access between the fort and WL with the construction scene.

With reflections resort in the construction phase, is there anything modified for transport between the fort and WL?
Our first stay at WL and first stay as DVC is end of Feb 2020 and wondering the best option for travel between the hoop de doo, WL and contemporary.
If I remember correctly from several years ago, that traveling to the fort by boat was no drama, but leaving by boat (to mk) was a rather large line.
We hope to go from WL or possibly MK to Hoop de doo for the 6:15 show, then pop over to contemporary to hit the top of the world lounge for fire works etc.

Since that time Lyft/minnie vans have come into existence, so that might be the smart play. Also wondered about trail access between the fort and WL with the construction scene.

"Boat Transportation - You can catch two different water launch routes. One takes you directly to the Magic Kingdom. The other route takes you to the Fort Wilderness Campground and Resort, the Contemporary Resort Hotel then back to the Wilderness Lodge."

I believe the trail is closed.

The trail between the two has been shut down now for at least a couple of months so no walking between WL and FW. As I understand it the bus is also not operating on that road between the 2 resorts. It might still be operating but takes you to the Outpost instead of the Settlement? I'm not certain on that. So the boats are the best way to get between all those locations and should be doing business as normal. As far as lines, it really just is a timing thing. If you all exited from Hoop de doo then it could be long but usually during the day we've never had lines of any length leaving FW.

If you were to buy a second contract, which resort do you think is best to pair with copper creek? I am thinking about adding another and I can not decide.

If you were to buy a second contract, which resort do you think is best to pair with copper creek? I am thinking about adding another and I can not decide.

I think that’s a personal decision... do you have any other favorites you like to stay at? We loved GF, so that’s why we chose that particular resort for our 2nd contract. We knew we wanted to stay there every year. Good luck deciding!

Agree that is a personal preference. Are there other DVC resorts you've stayed at that you enjoyed? Or maybe what parks do you go to most? Will you use the 11 month booking window that means you can take advantage of the home resort priority? Are you looking for good value or home priority?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!