•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Thanks, trying to book a last minute trip for Columbus Day weekend (wife wants to go to MNSSHP) but there is zero DVC availability at any property for that weekend, might have to go the cash route, happy wife, happy life.:-)

That statement couldn’t be more true! 😁 (did you see my quote in my signature?!) 😂 Good luck booking! You can always save those points for a longer stay next year or even a 1 or 2 br!

Hi :wave2:

Doing well and counting down to our (not CCV) December trip. Missing our lodge home. Hope all is well with everyone here!

Hey there!! Great to hear! We are in double digits waiting for our trip to come! (not CCV either 🙁). We did book it for next summer though! Hope you are enjoying your summer!!! My kids are down to two more weeks before school starts! It just went by too fast this year 😞

Hey there!! Great to hear! We are in double digits waiting for our trip to come! (not CCV either 🙁). We did book it for next summer though! Hope you are enjoying your summer!!! My kids are down to two more weeks before school starts! It just went by too fast this year 😞
We hit double digits in a couple of days. So soon and yet so far! Fall is my favorite season, so it will probably fly by. We are still in the daycare/preschool years with our little one, so I can only imagine how summer will fly when school is in the picture.

We hit double digits in a couple of days. So soon and yet so far! Fall is my favorite season, so it will probably fly by. We are still in the daycare/preschool years with our little one, so I can only imagine how summer will fly when school is in the picture.

Awww what a great age!!! Enjoy every minute!!! It really does change, I feel like each year is just flying by. My DD turns 12 this year 😩 Where did the time go?!!
I love fall too!!!!! The weather is perfect and simply put - pumpkin everything! 😂

OK, y'all talked me into it.....cash reservation and airline tickets bought for Columbus Day weekend, fast passes booked, gonna wing it on dining reservations. 1st time on a plane in 36 years, should be interesting.:rotfl2:

So excited for our welcome home trip in December! Since buying CCV last fall we booked for early December 2019 at 11m...but couldn’t wait that long so we have rented points from other members twice already haha should’ve bought more points!

OK, y'all talked me into it.....cash reservation and airline tickets bought for Columbus Day weekend, fast passes booked, gonna wing it on dining reservations. 1st time on a plane in 36 years, should be interesting.:rotfl2:

Good for you!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys have a great time! OMG you sound like me! I hate flying!!! We drive down every trip!!!

We’re 38 days until we are home at the Lodge. We decided to do a split stay and our waitlist came through for an AKL Club level 1 bedroom!! We will have 2 nights Club level.

So excited for our welcome home trip in December! Since buying CCV last fall we booked for early December 2019 at 11m...but couldn’t wait that long so we have rented points from other members twice already haha should’ve bought more points!

Have a great time!!!!! It’s SO hard being patient!!!!!! Definitely not my best virtue 😬

The desire for more points is real! Wishing we had more CCV, but after adding a resale contract we have plenty of points for the next few years. Enjoy your trip(s)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!