•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

That's wonderful! When did you become an owner? What UY did you decide on? Please take pictures and share your thoughts when you get back! Have a wonderful time! And "Welcome Home!!!"
We bought back in March while we were on vacation staying at BLT. Our use year is December to match our previous Poly contract. We are so excited and can't wait to stay at our new home!

And July 27-31. I'm so happy you started this thread! I watch the other WL and DVC threads and I love them, too. It will be nice to have a dedicated CCV thread. :thanks:

:welcome:Thank you! Happy to chat with you! I'll definitely try to get stuff started today!

Last edited:
We bought back in March while we were on vacation staying at BLT. Our use year is December to match our previous Poly contract. We are so excited and can't wait to stay at our new home!

Congrats to you!!!! Welcome Home!!!!
I'd definitely like to make a list of owners - their UY and when they bought! If you guys want to give me that info too!

:welcome:
Congrats and Welcome Home!! I honestly loved the CCV's and had a hard time even considering another location! Was there much availability when you booked in August for October? We literally have 0 inventory anywhere for this November. We are super late to the game though! I love the availability tool! It's fun to check it!!!

How did you get the gift card? I haven't heard of that offer?

Obviously I didn't get that quote right :worried:

Thank you for the warm welcome, and for starting this thread. We got the gift card offer by email. I believe it was just for Chase Disney Visa cardholders. Perhaps if you call to ask they can offer it to you as well.

In terms of availablity, we didn't have to search for anything. We had a CBR reservation for October 18th-23rd. Once we completed our purchase, our DCV agent was able to get us switched over to AKL savana view studio. I guess they had some reservations set aside for guests who were booked elsewhere, but wanted to use their points immediately.

The timing worked out perfectly for us, as I was not 100% thrilled with staying at CBR during construction and paying full rack rate for it :sad2:
We have been going to WDW twice a year with our son, now 13, since 2011. It was going to be our first stay without any type of discounts. It seems as if the discounts that we had taken advantage of in trips past, are drying up. We had always thought DVC was out of reach for us financially, but we were wrong. Once we had the information explained to us, and looked at all the numbers, it didn't make sense NOT TO DO IT!!

Gosh, it's been two weeks and I am still riding this DVC high.

Obviously I didn't get that quote right :worried:

Thank you for the warm welcome, and for starting this thread. We got the gift card offer by email. I believe it was just for Chase Disney Visa cardholders. Perhaps if you call to ask they can offer it to you as well.

In terms of availablity, we didn't have to search for anything. We had a CBR reservation for October 18th-23rd. Once we completed our purchase, our DCV agent was able to get us switched over to AKL savana view studio. I guess they had some reservations set aside for guests who were booked elsewhere, but wanted to use their points immediately.

The timing worked out perfectly for us, as I was not 100% thrilled with staying at CBR during construction and paying full rack rate for it :sad2:
We have been going to WDW twice a year with our son, now 13, since 2011. It was going to be our first stay without any type of discounts. It seems as if the discounts that we had taken advantage of in trips past, are drying up. We had always thought DVC was out of reach for us financially, but we were wrong. Once we had the information explained to us, and looked at all the numbers, it didn't make sense NOT TO DO IT!!

Gosh, it's been two weeks and I am still riding this DVC high.

Thanks for the info!!! I totally hear you!! We ALWAYS had at least a 25-30% discount for our trips! Last year and this year Free dining hit and that took away the RO discounts! We love going, and we love the Deluxe resorts, so this was definitely next in line. We just wish we did it years ago!!!!

Hey everyone! I started updating the first post of this thread. If there's information missing that you want me to add, please let me know! If you want anything removed, please feel free to let me know too!

Hi mrsap, you can add me to your logs! We bought CCV in May, with an April use year. We banked and borrowed points for a cabin next May. We can't wait! Wilderness Lodge has always been one of our favorite resorts.

Hi mrsap, you can add me to your logs! We bought CCV in May, with an April use year. We banked and borrowed points for a cabin next May. We can't wait! Wilderness Lodge has always been one of our favorite resorts.

*Welcome Home!* Congrats on your DVC ownership! We feel the same way about the Lodge! I can't wait to see the cabins in person! They look beautiful! I'm sure you're going to have a great time!!!!

Are there any threads with rooms and views posted?

You can try and check the VWL thread. You can also look at the floor plan illustration on page one (made by GrandCalifornian) showing room locations for each floor. Might help a little. The CCV are so new, they only opened in July, so I'm sure the pictures will come in as more people start staying there!

Are there any threads with rooms and views posted?

Since the rooms were converted from WL hotel rooms your best bet currently is photos from the hotel as they followed the same foot print. I haven't compared how room numbering changed but in general if you're looking to place a request it's best to make it general such as "top floor, end of hall" "third floor near elevator" etc. Our favorite request in the hotel was "south wing, main courtyard view" or "south wing, bay lake view". With CCV can skip the "south wing" part of the request! :)

I think there are some room pictures in this thread that might help for the time being until more info flows out from CCV stays:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/wilderness-lodge-photo-thread-please-feed-my-addiction.1717127/

We just received our new Disney Files for Fall 2017. I love that the Cascade Cabins were featured in this issue. There are some great pictures and details about the cabins included!! We're really looking forward to our stay here! Thank you mrsap for starting this home thread for Copper Creek!!

Hey everyone! I started updating the first post of this thread. If there's information missing that you want me to add, please let me know! If you want anything removed, please feel free to let me know too!
Wow! Looks great! You've done a superb job! I forecast this thread growing quickly and immensely. :thumbsup2

We just received our new Disney Files for Fall 2017. I love that the Cascade Cabins were featured in this issue. There are some great pictures and details about the cabins included!! We're really looking forward to our stay here! Thank you mrsap for starting this home thread for Copper Creek!!

No problem! I thought it would be fun to meet other members!!

Just a note - i'm trying to put some helpful information on Post #1. If there's anything you'd like to see, or information that's incorrect, please let me know. Otherwise, i'll continue to add information as I can. If you'd like your trip dates or Owner information to be posted, please let me know! Thanks for visiting!!!
Wow! Looks great! You've done a superb job! I forecast this thread growing quickly and immensely. :thumbsup2

Aww thank you! I appreciate that!! As I get time I'll do more research and add to page 1.

Not an owner at CC, but staying in a cabin in December, 1-3! We love :love: the WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!