•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Yes you are right! I just counted them on the floor plans! Are alternate studios accessible ones with the walk in shower?

Alternate studios are just a typical studio with a larger floor plan. I believe they are corner rooms and they just worked out that way when converting. Almost looks like a small one bedroom, since the bed is in a separate room. I will find a video for you on YouTube. Give me a second.

Alternate studios are just a typical studio with a larger floor plan. I believe they are corner rooms and they just worked out that way when converting. Almost looks like a small one bedroom, Since the bed is in a separate room. I will find a video for you on YouTube. Give me a second.
Oh Wow cool! :) Did not know that!

Do you have a walk in shower or not? That changes the valid requests you can make. See below the floor distribution of the studios.

Here is a floor map of the resort. Even numbered rooms will mostly have a view of BRV and the leisure pool. Odd numbers guarantee a feature pool facing room (which would be louder during the day from the pool parties). Really most rooms have nice views (no dumpster view, etc). And most will see a pool (or a obstructed pool view behind a wall, 1st floor even rooms) and possible partial lake view. I'd personally request, if a walk-in, "higher floor, BRV View (even number), closer to lake: Example Rooms: x122 or x128. If you don't have a walk-in shower you might want to balance first floor (BRV side) vs the lower likelihood of an upper floor (which would be the "alternate studio" layout and look at the feature pool.

Good one, I don’t have walk in shower, so is a possible request ‘Alternative Studio’ then for the corner room I mentioned? They are the 115 rooms right?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter