•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Well, I was able to change a reservation this summer from Vero to a CCV studio with a walk in shower. I am happy to be able to stay inside the beloved lodge.

Where is the laundry we can use?

Well, I was able to change a reservation this summer from Vero to a CCV studio with a walk in shower. I am happy to be able to stay inside the beloved lodge.

Where is the laundry we can use?

That’s great!!! You’ll have to take some pictures for us! The laundry is on the 4th floor, pretty close to the main elevators. As a suggestion, take the main elevator to get there! When we walked from our room on the first floor, it felt like forever to get there! Could’ve just been our location, but the easiest way was going to the main elevator to reach the DVC laundry. Have a great time!

That’s great!!! You’ll have to take some pictures for us! The laundry is on the 4th floor, pretty close to the main elevators. As a suggestion, take the main elevator to get there! When we walked from our room on the first floor, it felt like forever to get there! Could’ve just been our location, but the easiest way was going to the main elevator to reach the DVC laundry. Have a great time!
Thank you!

Guys we did it! We chose Copper Creek over Riviera for our first contract! From disney to get the member benefits. 100 points to start! So excited to be in DVC now! This has been our dream for a while and we never really thought it would happen but it did!

:welcome: and Congrats!!!!! So happy for you!! Did you buy today? What’s your UY?

Guys we did it! We chose Copper Creek over Riviera for our first contract! From disney to get the member benefits. 100 points to start! So excited to be in DVC now! This has been our dream for a while and we never really thought it would happen but it did!
Congrats! I know you did a lot of research and asked many pertinent questions, so I think you'll be happy with your purchase. Enjoy!

Hi and hope you are all well?
Welcome all the new CCV owners!!

Feels like it’s been a L O N G time since I posted on here.
It’s 62 days until we arrive at the Lodge!!! :banana:
FastPass+ opens on Saturday and I’m getting myself prepped and ready!

Would you lovely lot recommend we get our room “request“ in soon?
We are in a studio with a bath/tub so I know it’s very unlikely we’ll get an alternative studio and more likely to be first floor. But is it worth a punt to ask for a “high floor”?

I keep seeing loads of Instagram tours of the Lodge and I just can’t wait to be there now, sipping a drink and looking out on the lake. 🍹

Hi and hope you are all well?
Welcome all the new CCV owners!!

Feels like it’s been a L O N G time since I posted on here.
It’s 62 days until we arrive at the Lodge!!! :banana:
FastPass+ opens on Saturday and I’m getting myself prepped and ready!

Would you lovely lot recommend we get our room “request“ in soon?
We are in a studio with a bath/tub so I know it’s very unlikely we’ll get an alternative studio and more likely to be first floor. But is it worth a punt to ask for a “high floor”?

I keep seeing loads of Instagram tours of the Lodge and I just can’t wait to be there now, sipping a drink and looking out on the lake. 🍹

So exciting!!! Definitely doesn’t hurt to put in a request!! Ask for what you want and just keep your fingers crossed!!! I hope you have a great time!!!

So we are on a waitlist for 6 nights. Can you make a second waitlist for the same dates or are you only allowed to be on 1 waitlist for the same dates?

Right now we used our Welcome home offer to stay 6 nights at the Beach Club(wifes dream Resort) Deluxe Studio and the second 6 nights we are at Saratoga Springs Standard Deluxe Studio. We have a waitlist for the Boardwalk Standard for the Saratoga Springs portion of our trip.

So we are on a waitlist for 6 nights. Can you make a second waitlist for the same dates or are you only allowed to be on 1 waitlist for the same dates?

Right now we used our Welcome home offer to stay 6 nights at the Beach Club(wifes dream Resort) Deluxe Studio and the second 6 nights we are at Saratoga Springs Standard Deluxe Studio. We have a waitlist for the Boardwalk Standard for the Saratoga Springs portion of our trip.

You can make 2 waitlists...what are you thinking for your 2nd waitlist? When are you traveling?

You can make 2 waitlists...what are you thinking for your 2nd waitlist? When are you traveling?
Hmm June 11-17th. We have 96 points left. So don't have many options really I suppose. Looks like outside of a Boardwalk Standard Studio at 94 points and Saratoga Standard Studio at 92 the only other option is Old Key West New Hospitality for 94. Unless we did 3 nights at Saratoga and 3 somewhere else like AKL Studio.

Hmm June 11-17th. We have 96 points left. So don't have many options really I suppose. Looks like outside of a Boardwalk Standard Studio at 94 points and Saratoga Standard Studio at 92 the only other option is Old Key West New Hospitality for 94. Unless we did 3 nights at Saratoga and 3 somewhere else like AKL Studio.

If you're ok with resort hopping/split stays...I'd take this trip as an opportunity to explore several different resorts personally...AKL has some of the best restaurants on property as well. It might be a lot...but i'd probably do 2/2/2 if i was feeling adventurous and ok with switching at AKL standard view, OKW Hospitality House, SSR Standard (Jambo House has a Standard available the 11th and 12th...OKW HH is open the 13th and 14th and SSR Standard is open the 15th and 16th - for 95 points i believe if my math is right...you could also get wild and buy the 1 time use year points and upgrade to an SSR preferred (you can buy an extra 24 points each use year for $19 a point - with the new refurbs it might be worth it as the Preferred Studios should all be done till you go in June, but the standard studios will not be done). Then you'll have a pretty good feel for 4 of the DVC resorts.

Last edited:
If you're ok with resort hopping/split stays...I'd take this trip as an opportunity to explore several different resorts personally...AKL has some of the best restaurants on property as well. It might be a lot...but i'd probably do 2/2/2 if i was feeling adventurous and ok with switching at AKL standard view, OKW Hospitality House, SSR Standard. Then you'll have a pretty good feel for 4 of the DVC resorts.
Thats a great idea! We have done split stays. Last year we stayed 14 nights over those nights we stayed at French Quarter, Caribbean Beach, and Coronado springs. So that is a great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter