•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I'm always going to miss that ride...
I just assumed you were female because of having Brown Eyed Girl under your name. Great song :)

Isn’t it?! I actually just put that up there earlier because I was listening to it!

I miss that ride too! It was always one of my favorites!

Hi everyone,

Copper Creek owner as of July and booked my first stay for September. I currently took the 2 bedroom lockoff option. Does anyone know if the regular 2 bedroom (not lockoff) has two separate thermostats? Husband loves to sleep in super cool temperatures which is why we like the lockoffs with the separate thermostats. I know studios are hard to come by so if they have 2 thermostats in the regular two bedrooms then I can switch to that and let the lockoff go for someone else/studio hunters.

Hi everyone,

Copper Creek owner as of July and booked my first stay for September. I currently took the 2 bedroom lockoff option. Does anyone know if the regular 2 bedroom (not lockoff) has two separate thermostats? Husband loves to sleep in super cool temperatures which is why we like the lockoffs with the separate thermostats. I know studios are hard to come by so if they have 2 thermostats in the regular two bedrooms then I can switch to that and let the lockoff go for someone else/studio hunters.
The regular 2 bedroom has one single thermostat. One of the pros of booking a lockoff is 2 thermostats.

Hi everyone! My Fiance and I just bought into DVC yesterday at Copper Creek! We are SO excited. DVC has been a dream of mine ever since I was little, so this is amazing! We are getting married next July and we just cancelled our non-DVC reservation for the honeymoon to book a DVC villa instead! I am thrilled!

We are technically April use DVC members even though we bought in October. Also we are booked right now for part one of our honeymoon at CCV from July 14th-20th, but we might try to switch to the VGF instead just for this trip. We are then departing on our first DCL cruise! I seriously cannot wait. We are hoping to get down to CCV for a 'welcome home' trip before the honeymoon as well...

Hi everyone,

Welcome and congratulations. pooh:

Hi everyone! My Fiance and I just bought into DVC yesterday at Copper Creek! We are SO excited. DVC has been a dream of mine ever since I was little, so this is amazing! We are getting married next July and we just cancelled our non-DVC reservation for the honeymoon to book a DVC villa instead! I am thrilled!

Welcome and congratulations. pooh:

Hi everyone,

:welcome: Congrats and Welcome to you both!! Happy you found us!!!

@TinkerTracy So exciting to be able to use your new points for your Honeymoon! I wish we knew about it back then! It would have definitely come in handy!!

@MinBz what is your Use Year? Thanks!

I’ll be sure to get you both up on Page 1!

Hi guys!! So I want to start updating Page 1 to show Next Year’s CCV Trips. If you have a trip planned for 2020, please feel free to post your dates and I’ll get them up on Page 1! Thanks!!

Hi guys!! So I want to start updating Page 1 to show Next Year’s CCV Trips. If you have a trip planned for 2020, please feel free to post your dates and I’ll get them up on Page 1! Thanks!!
We will be at CCV from 5/3-5/8. So excited to head home again after a few trips at our other home (Poly) and hopping to other resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!