•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hi everyone! New to the board. My wife and I bought at CCV in May Dec UY. We were gifted 2018 points (nice suprise) and have a res a BLT in Jan 2020. We would be going with both sets of grandparents and our 18 month old (7 of us total). We want our parents to get the “Disney/DVC” magic and would give them the bedrooms with us staying in the common room (2 bedroom dedicated). Has anyone stayed on the pullouts there and are they comfortable for a 5 night stay? We like the fact that we will all have separate bathrooms (3 in the room). I assume there is enough privacy but wanted to get your feedback on this as well. Lastly, I know Jan is the coldest month to travel to Orlando. I know the pools are heated though. Anyone travel in Jan and use the pools? Thanks in advance for your time and feedback. Welcome home!

Hi everyone! New to the board. My wife and I bought at CCV in May Dec UY. We were gifted 2018 points (nice suprise) and have a res a BLT in Jan 2020. We would be going with both sets of grandparents and our 18 month old (7 of us total). We want our parents to get the “Disney/DVC” magic and would give them the bedrooms with us staying in the common room (2 bedroom dedicated). Has anyone stayed on the pullouts there and are they comfortable for a 5 night stay? We like the fact that we will all have separate bathrooms (3 in the room). I assume there is enough privacy but wanted to get your feedback on this as well. Lastly, I know Jan is the coldest month to travel to Orlando. I know the pools are heated though. Anyone travel in Jan and use the pools? Thanks in advance for your time and feedback. Welcome home!

Welcome and congratulations. pooh:

I thought the same thing when I bought that I had gotten “free” points, but later realized that they were the points I was owed as we are still in the 2018 UY with our Dec UY contracts. 2019 for us doesn’t start until Dec. Just a heads up if you haven’t already you have 4 days left to bank your points if you won’t be using them buy Nov 31.

:welcome: and Congrats! Happy you joined us! A 2br sounds great! I hope you and your family enjoy it!! Thanks so much for posting your string! I already added you to the Owners List on Page 1! Congrats again and

*WELCOME HOME!*

My wife and I bought at CCV in May Dec UY. We were gifted 2018 points (nice suprise)

I thought the same thing when I bought that I had gotten “free” points, but later realized that they were the points I was owed as we are still in the 2018 UY with our Dec UY contracts.

They tried doing that to us... but because of these boards, I knew better. She didn’t mention anything about them, so when I asked, she said she was going to see if her manager will approve it and get back to us. I played along, but thought it was comical. Why not just explain those are points we get because of our use year?!

Last edited:
They tried doing that to us... but because of these boards, I knew better. She didn’t mention anything about them, so when I asked, she said she was going to see if her manager will approve it and get back to us. I played along, but thought it was comical. Why not just explain those are points we get because of our use year?!

I was a bit embarrassed when I realized it as I "thought" I played hardball when I purchased....."I want a December UY and I want the 2017 points, you can get me that and I'll take 300 points, you can't I'm not interested." :rotfl2:

I got the "Let me check with my manager, see if she'll approve that" line too. He let me wait 3 hours before calling back to say she approved it. :rotfl2:

I was walking around talking smack to my wife for the next month about how I drove such a hard bargain and got her an "extra" 300 points........and then I found the boards :oops:....I still haven't told her.

Imagine my surprise when I learned about resale. pooh:

I was a bit embarrassed when I realized it as I "thought" I played hardball when I purchased....."I want a December UY and I want the 2017 points, you can get me that and I'll take 300 points, you can't I'm not interested." :rotfl2:

I got the "Let me check with my manager, see if she'll approve that" line too. He let me wait 3 hours before calling back to say she approved it. :rotfl2:

I was walking around talking smack to my wife for the next month about how I drove such a hard bargain and got her an "extra" 300 points........and then I found the boards :oops:....I still haven't told her.

Imagine my surprise when I learned about resale. pooh:

That’s hysterical!!! 😆 Better hope she doesn’t find the boards, too 😜

Checking in on Monday to CC in a studio and have a tub room after I thought I had booked a room with the shower. I do have a request in for near an elevator and the lobby that I just left because our son uses a wheelchair. My question is after looking, I can't find any photos with the view of the wall from the rooms with the tub on the first floor. Are there any out there that I am just overlooking? I would really appreciate it if you all could point me in the right direction. Thank you so much

We have been in Dec when it was too cold for my taste to swim but you just never know! In May we had a 1 bedroom but dh and I took the bedroom and left the pull out for the daughter and her fiance. They didnt need privacy anyway, lol! But the future son in law said it was the most comfortable pull-out he has ever slept on.

Lastly, I know Jan is the coldest month to travel to Orlando. I know the pools are heated though. Anyone travel in Jan and use the pools? Thanks in advance for your time and feedback. Welcome home!

WE have visited in January and used the pools. We've also visited in December when the outside temp was at a degree above freezing and the pools were closed :-) That was a week after it was wonderful water park weather.

Our definition of "swimmable" may differ from yours though, as we are from Canada. But the pools are heated, so it is more about the air temp. If it gets too cold they close the pools, but not sure what the "too cold" temp is.

SW

I was just going through pictures and realized I never posted my room view pic. Adding to Page 1.

Room 1151, Studio, 1st Floor.

View attachment 421193

If anyone has any room views they’d like to share, please feel free to post them so we can help others!

Not trying to make more work for you but on the room views 7115 is the Alt Studio and 7117 is a one bedroom. pooh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!