•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Just switched our 2BR reservation from AKL to CCV for September, for closer MK access (first trip with baby!).

Can anyone advise on room requests? Would prefer a single shared balcony (no dormers) with a chance of fireworks or electric water pageant view.

Just saying hello. I'm a new member to the boards, copper creek owner since 2018.

WELCOME and Congrats!!! 🎉 Happy you found us!! If you’d like to provide your use year and month you bought, I’ll be happy to add you to the Owners List on Page 1! Have you had your welcome home trip yet? Looking forward to chatting!

*Welcome Home!*

WELCOME and Congrats!!! 🎉 Happy you found us!! If you’d like to provide your use year and month you bought, I’ll be happy to add you to the Owners List on Page 1! Have you had your welcome home trip yet? Looking forward to chatting!

*Welcome Home!*

Thanks! We bought 8/2018, use year is April. We haven’t had our welcome home trip yet. We were going to do the Grand Californian this Fall but are thinking about a bigger Florida trip in 2020 now that Rise of the Resistance was delayed even further. We figure we might as well wait for the Marvel stuff too before heading west now.

Just switched our 2BR reservation from AKL to CCV for September, for closer MK access (first trip with baby!).

Can anyone advise on room requests? Would prefer a single shared balcony (no dormers) with a chance of fireworks or electric water pageant view.
We had a 2 bedroom with your exact requests in May. It was room 5131. The views of the main pool and courtyard were great! A bit tough to see the water pageant due to trees but still doable. The only issue I would have with a little one is it is a little hike from the elevator to the room. Not AKV hike, but still with stroller, baby needs and such just be sure you have everything before heading out, it can be a pain going back.

Thanks! We bought 8/2018, use year is April. We haven’t had our welcome home trip yet. We were going to do the Grand Californian this Fall but are thinking about a bigger Florida trip in 2020 now that Rise of the Resistance was delayed even further. We figure we might as well wait for the Marvel stuff too before heading west now.

Sounds like a good plan!! I love long trips! It will be nice because you’ll get the best of both ‘worlds’ lol! I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1!

Hello everyone! I am a new owner at CCV and just booked our first stay at CCV this morning for June 2020. It will be our first stay here! We are doing a split stay with BCV. I may switch BCV at the 7 month mark.

Hello everyone! I am a new owner at CCV and just booked our first stay at CCV this morning for June 2020. It will be our first stay here! We are doing a split stay with BCV. I may switch BCV at the 7 month mark.

:welcome:and Congrats! Happy to have you on our board! That’s great you booked your first stay!! I love split stays!!!! We are actually debating our resorts for June/July as well. What month did you buy and what is your Use Year? I’ll get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

The heat is disgusting, but I don’t mind it because that means more pool time! (That is, as long as it doesn’t rain! 😒) 😆

This was the first time we left dining credits unused, no one felt like eating in the heat. Hopefully it won't be as bad next year.

This was the first time we left dining credits unused, no one felt like eating in the heat. Hopefully it won't be as bad next year.

Ugh, that stinks. But I get it, you literally felt the heat the second you stepped outside. Days like that, I like to spend more time at the pool!!

Just went down the shore this past weekend, first time in years! SO crowded! We went on the 100 degree day! There was a really nice breeze, though, and the cool ocean water kept everyone comfortable. We’ll probably go again before the summer is over, if we can find the time.

Last edited:
:welcome:and Congrats! Happy to have you on our board! That’s great you booked your first stay!! I love split stays!!!! We are actually debating our resorts for June/July as well. What month did you buy and what is your Use Year? I’ll get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*
Thanks! I bought CC in October 2018. My use year is March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!