Delete Thread

We only seem to be able to get to one breakfast a trip, and not usually on time...

Hahaha that's hilarious! I feel that though. I wish my body was programmed to do like, two four hour naps a day instead of one 8-hour stretch of sleep. My favourite times at Disney are either first thing in the morning before it gets busy and when I can eat yummy breakfasts, or late at night. And I always plan to do both with an afternoon nap in between, but never can manage it.

P490NhAl.jpg

So pretty!! Josh's background idea was a good one. :)

K7spRwOl.jpg

I love portrait mode, and I was so excited because this picture came out exactly how I wanted it too!

I love this picture!! I didn't try the old macaron from the year before, but I agree that this year's needed something to balance it out, like raspberry or something. It was good and fudge-y, but way too rich and chocolatey.

Haha! Your title is spot on! They're all so pretty!

I liked the flavor. I thought it was moist and creamy. The Coco guitar was cute too, and you can plant it in the ground!
It's sooo cute!
He suggested we get them in front of a background :rotfl:
He's well trained! I still have to yell at Zack to get his fork out of the way.
I love portrait mode, and I was so excited because this picture came out exactly how I wanted it too!
This is an awesome picture!
La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
I want to try one of these so badly. I want to do F&G next year but Zack has no vacation time. Maybe I'll go myself :rotfl:

!!! cuuuute Coco guitar!

It's sooo adorable :lovestruc

That is an awesome picture!

Thank you!

I want to go back during Flower and Garden one year. Some of those drinks and treats look great, especially the violet Lemonade and the La Vie en Rose. Last time I was there for F&G was way back in 2011 and I don't recall them having food booths and special treats back then.

Yes I would definitely recommend it! Even just to see all the flowers and topiaries.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: This is totally us. Mornings are not our friends.

:rotfl: I agree we just can't do mornings especially on vacation.

Yum! I don't recall reading too much about this, but it looks and sounds delicious. Totally something that would be up my alley.

I think it was overshadowed by the other items at the booth, but I really enjoyed it.

Gorgeous picture!

Thank you!

Wow, love this too!!!! May have to try and get one of Casey like that with a Mickey bar.

Aw that would be so cute!

All of those food shots were incredible!!!

Thank you!

Ooo you should! We'll be there at least one week!
He would be so sad. Maybe we could do a weekend and i could stay an extra day or two :laughing:

They actually told us today at work theyre changing our max vacation accrual policy... so for my level I earn 17 days a year but i could get up to 20 before my time stopped accruing, now it will stop at 17 days. So I need to take at least three days off before our trip next summer...

He would be so sad. Maybe we could do a weekend and i could stay an extra day or two :laughing:

Ooo good idea :thumbsup2

They actually told us today at work theyre changing our max vacation accrual policy... so for my level I earn 17 days a year but i could get up to 20 before my time stopped accruing, now it will stop at 17 days. So I need to take at least three days off before our trip next summer...

Well that settles it you have to use those 3 days! :rotfl:

"Aioli Makes Everything Sound Fancier"
LOL love this title. It is so true it really does make it sound fancier.

CGK9qjml.jpg

This got some pretty bad reviews, and was on my list of things to nix depending on how I felt that day, but I'm glad I didn't! I really enjoyed it, although there wasn't a ton of chicken. I really liked how the flavors worked together, and I was glad the honey didn't make it too sweet.
This sounds and looks delicious. I never would have thought to order it until now.

Air conditioning, seating and charging ports oh my sounds like heaven to me :cool1:
The flatbread looked yummy
La Vie en Rose so good can’t visit France without a slushy :drinking1

I tried a little, and it was indeed a baked potato.
:rotfl:
12 oz Filet Mignon with Bernaise sauce
This looks amazing every time
So when an employee came up and reached towards the table I told him he wasn't done yet, and the guy looked at me and goes "I'm just here to fold the napkin". I don't know why, but the way he said it was just hilarious to me, coupled with the fact that it was such a strange thing to do in the middle of the meal so I had to try not to laugh as he folded the napkin into a triangle. :lmao:
:rotfl2:
I am not fancy enough for that!

Though I debated a bit and then signed up for the birthday list and booked Shula's for a really late anniversary dinner in September! I'm super excited about it.

So when an employee came up and reached towards the table I told him he wasn't done yet, and the guy looked at me and goes "I'm just here to fold the napkin". I don't know why, but the way he said it was just hilarious to me, coupled with the fact that it was such a strange thing to do in the middle of the meal so I had to try not to laugh as he folded the napkin into a triangle. :lmao:
That is hilarious! It reminds me of when we were at V&A's and anytime you left the table, they completely changed your dinner napkin and cleaned the entire area around your place setting. My favourite was the little brush they had to whisk away any bread crumbs.

This was my "birthday dinner" so it was one of the only places I wore my button, and they wrote Happy Birthday on the plate which I thought was cute, and the dessert was complimentary. It was very sweet. I even got to blow out some little candles.
What a nice touch!

The dessert was very good and chocolate-y, I really liked it with the creme anglaise on it. I'm glad I saved room for dessert here at least once.
That dessert looks AMAZING!!

Love the liberal use of Ron Swanson gifs in this update ::yes:: Everything looked awesome! Your filet mignon looks super delicious and I'm not even a steak lover. Shula's has been off my radar because of that, but I think we'll look into eating here sometime, the menu looks great.

So when an employee came up and reached towards the table I told him he wasn't done yet, and the guy looked at me and goes "I'm just here to fold the napkin". I don't know why, but the way he said it was just hilarious to me, coupled with the fact that it was such a strange thing to do in the middle of the meal so I had to try not to laugh as he folded the napkin into a triangle
too funny! :rotfl:

I love a nice filet and the bernaise sauce with it looks like a tasty addition.

Now if I could just get Andi to go to a steak place:scratchin

Glad you had a nice Birthday dinner with a yummy dessertparty:

Signature martini-featuring Pearl Blueberry Vodka, Cranberry Juice, House Sour, and muddled Sweet Blueberries

kWmUmMMl.jpg

This sounds great!

So this is supposed to be our bread but I think I took Josh by surprise in this picture :rotfl:

x5oap3K.gif

ThzuouNl.jpg

:rotfl:

That is so strange!

Chocolate Souffle with Creme Anglaise, Vanilla ice cream (and I think the other thing was whipped cream)

ogzeHSGl.jpg

This looks so good! And things always taste better when they are free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter