Delete Thread

All caught up! But in particular...

It was weird because it sounded made up like the kind of cautionary tale you'd give to children who are playing near the door and not listening, but the line had only adults in it and no one was standing in front of the door.

IJI6AaC.gif
I rarely say this in a public forum, but: lmaoooooo what. the. heck?!? also, A+ gif usage.

Also while we were waiting for the food, a CM came over and told me if I didn't place the pager dead center of the table for allergy meals that it wouldn't work which I've never been told before. It was a weird day at D-Luxe Burger I guess :rotfl:
This, too, had me roaring with laughter.

Hope you guys have a food-tastic Food & Wine trip! Looking forward to the dining report when you're back :)

I rarely say this in a public forum, but: lmaoooooo what. the. heck?!? also, A+ gif usage.

:rotfl: It was so weird!

This, too, had me roaring with laughter.

It was the weirdest experience that afternoon, maybe it was because they weren't super busy, but they had the one guy just standing by the door telling everyone to be wary of it, and another guy walking around scolding people with pagers :lmao:

Hope you guys have a food-tastic Food & Wine trip! Looking forward to the dining report when you're back :)

Thank you! I'll let everyone know where I post the report for that trip. I may do the whole TR over on the Universal boards because of HHN, and because we aren't doing a lot of ADRs, mostly just F&W. But maybe I'll do a small DTR too.

Thanks for all the informative reviews, I am craving the bread service at Sanaa now, yummy.

I definitely want to try the poutine at DS on our next trip.

Sorry CG was so bad, such an expensive brunch, it should have been so much better.

Here is to good eats on your upcoming trip. I will be joining in on your HHN report!

Those poutine pics have me wondering how I can make them fit into our itinerary! I live on pizza fries at home and those seem like the closest thing I'd get to them at Disney!

Those poutine pics have me wondering how I can make them fit into our itinerary! I live on pizza fries at home and those seem like the closest thing I'd get to them at Disney!

Ooo I make pizza fries at home too! The Italian poutine was slightly different than that but still really good.

Thanks for the great dining report! I can't wait to read more in the future

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for a great report! I’m now contemplating Shula’s, that hasn’t been on my radar before. Your steaks look so delicious!!

I’m planning an entire trip around the CG brunch, I’m a little worried about that now. I’m sorry your meal was a bust, maybe it was just an off day for CG?

I live outside of Albany, too—your Trip Advisor analysis is hysterical! Where is the new Southern restaurant?

Ok, finally all caught up again!

While we were standing there and employee came out a side door, and warned us all to not stand there because the door might hit us :confused: He then claimed he had walked into the door and had to be on light duty for 10 weeks and couldn't move right anymore? (I should mention the door wasn't heavy and had nothing sticking out of it either). It was weird because it sounded made up like the kind of cautionary tale you'd give to children who are playing near the door and not listening, but the line had only adults in it and no one was standing in front of the door.

How strange! This just sounds like a clumsy employee haha

While we were in Epcot I decided to try Karamel Kuche for the first time! I don't know why it took me so long because I love caramel and chocolate and caramel filled chocolates.

Yum! It's my favourite, I love the fresh caramel popcorn! And the smores! And the caramels! And the cookies! Ok, now I'm craving Karamel Kuche!

This always looks so pretty in pictures!

Those onion pull apart rolls are an auto win.

1H9cu1Zl.jpg

Agreed! I hate onions, but those onion rolls are amazing!

Great reviews! I've enjoyed following along, as always!

Great reviews!

A 3 way tie!
Shulas, Vivo, & Sanaa!

I'm happy I am going to be trying at least one of those places next month…Sanaa. I can't wait!

Worst Overall Meal: California Grill Brunch

Such a disappointment. We'll be eating there too and I hope we have a better experience.

we'll be back to Universal/Disney in about 10 days,

Awesome! Have a Magical trip :wizard:

Fabulous report! I felt like I was there with you. :rotfl:I have to agree with Josh about the Night Blossom. I think it's the best drink on property. I absolutely love it. I had them add both flavors of Boba Balls. It was really good. I, sadly, am not a huge fan of Homecomin'. I thought it was good, but it's so heavy. And, like you said, you get so much chicken it's impossible to finish. My dinner needed something to offset the heaviness, I think. So for us, it is a one and done. I love Satul'i. I can't wait to go back. And I happy to see your review on the Wave. I had been considering it, but I believe we will skip it.

I can't wait to hear your next report.

@Raeven Wow! This was an amazingly thorough and well-written account of your experience. I've eaten at quite a few of these places already and I was still hooked to get your take on them! My girlfriend and I care about food as much as anything else at Disney, maybe even MORE than anything else haha. I will definitely be following you and I look forward to your next review.

I had a few questions if you don't mind;

In December we are eating at Skipper, Flying Fish, Brown Derby, Boathouse, Tiffins, and Raglan Road. I'm thinking about switching out Brown Derby because we have already eaten there. We are staying at BWV so we could easily do something at Epcot or even Swan and Dolphin that night. We also need a breakfast option for our last day. I have an ADR at Trails End but I think that will be too much of a pain to travel there from Boardwalk and get back in time for magical express. Lastly, it will be our first time at Universal and we have could only eat at one place what would you recommend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!