“That’s just a weird thing to be happy about”: A Backstage Magic ABD TR! UPDATED 11/24 X3 & COMPLETE

Following! I've recently started lurking in the ABD forums and was curious if it was a good value. Sounds like this will answer my question!

Also, I'm exactly the same as you. We already have our "big trip" for 2020 booked (not yet planned) so I'm already like "is it too early to think about 2021?"

Following! I've recently started lurking in the ABD forums and was curious if it was a good value. Sounds like this will answer my question!

Also, I'm exactly the same as you. We already have our "big trip" for 2020 booked (not yet planned) so I'm already like "is it too early to think about 2021?"
I will warn you that it may be a slow answer, I am not known for updating my TRs very quickly and I'm about to take a 3 week hiatus. So if you have any specific questions that you would like answered in a more timely manner then I'm happy to answer them!

Otherwise, I'm glad you're here and I hope you enjoy the ride.

Joining in! Can't wait to read more!
Yay thanks for joining!

Before you go on your hitas, what was your absolute favorite souvenir? So looking forward to this trip report and the photos

Before you go on your hitas, what was your absolute favorite souvenir? So looking forward to this trip report and the photos
Ohh that's tough...Hmmm.... Related to the ABD I got this super nerdy pen from Imagineering. It's got a ruler and a level in it. I also got a business card holder in the shape of Mickey's glove from the Disney Studios store. And my favorite SWGE purchase was a wooden crank music box that plays the Imperial March.

Honestly I bought so much and I absolutely love it all. I plan to do a recap of all my purchases at the end of the TR but there's your sneak peek!

Ohh that's tough...Hmmm.... Related to the ABD I got this super nerdy pen from Imagineering. It's got a ruler and a level in it. I also got a business card holder in the shape of Mickey's glove from the Disney Studios store. And my favorite SWGE purchase was a wooden crank music box that plays the Imperial March.

Honestly I bought so much and I absolutely love it all. I plan to do a recap of all my purchases at the end of the TR but there's your sneak peek!
Awesome, thank you, can’t wait to hear and see all about it, I am sure it will push me over the edge and I will have to do it.

Can't wait to keep reading your TR. We got back on Sunday and this was one of our favorite ABDs that we have taken. It was so much fun and the itinerary was just great. Am looking forward to reliving it all with your TR!

Can't wait to keep reading your TR. We got back on Sunday and this was one of our favorite ABDs that we have taken. It was so much fun and the itinerary was just great. Am looking forward to reliving it all with your TR!
Oh man isn't it amazing?? I can't wait to relive it either!

can't wait to read your report and I do want to hear all about ABD
Thanks for joining!

Just found this and joining in! :)

Record scratch.

Freeze frame.

Yep, that’s us.
<scccrrrrrrttccchhhhh…> Hi!
(yep, I plan out vacation at least a year in advance)
But of course. Who doesn't? ;)
What if I convince my DH to not only spend our anniversary in the Happiest Place on Earth, but also fulfill my lifelong dream of visiting Imagineering, and ALSO potentially get backstage access to SWGE???
ooooohhhh…. you plan big a year in advance!
a pleading look of desperation in my eye. And miracle of all miracles he agreed to it!
Yep. Betting you flashed those purty l'il eyes and he folded like a deck of cards. :)
1. To give you all a glimpse into our trip to help you plan your own (or live vicariously through the internet) and 2. To allow me to relive the trip once more and extend the Disney joy at home.
This is very well said. :) I think that's why most of us do these things.
We are Jon & Ann, two childless millennials who like to ruin Disney parks for families with children by our presence and willingness to have fun.
Ah yes... that article...
How dare you go without children!
I can't wait until this woman's child turns 18 and she self-bars herself and her child from going.
I’m not an early bird or a night owl, but more of a mid-day manatee.
:lmao:
if I’m not talking about Disney or travel, I’m probably thinking about it.
Good girl. :)
Now with that- grab a snack, take a seat, and por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas. Because this TR is about to pull away from the station.
Woot!

Oh wow, I am SUPER in! Very excited to read about this trip!
My fiance and I were thinking about doing ABD next summer for our honeymoon (Canadian Rockies itinerary) but it's soooo pricey and we want to buy a house so we decided against it for now. BUT we are saving up to do ABD hopefully in a couple of years. They are expensive but I've never heard anyone say they were disappointed w/ their trip or that they regretted spending the money.

I am especially interested in this itinerary b/c of all the cool stuff you get to do! One day! And in the meantime I will live vicariously through your TR ;)

Just found this and joining in! :)
Took ya long enough....

ooooohhhh…. you plan big a year in advance!
Go big or stay home!

Betting you flashed those purty l'il eyes and he folded like a deck of cards. :)
The frustrating thing is the inconsistency in which this ploy works. I've been using it to try to get a second kitten for like two years and I get nuthin!

Joining in!
Yay, nice to have you!!

Joining in.
Woot woot now the party can start ::yes::

BUT we are saving up to do ABD hopefully in a couple of years. They are expensive but I've never heard anyone say they were disappointed w/ their trip or that they regretted spending the money.
The price point for sure is not something to be taken lightly but I am definitely in the camp of those who say it's worth every penny once you can save up for it!

I am especially interested in this itinerary b/c of all the cool stuff you get to do! One day! And in the meantime I will live vicariously through your TR
I'm glad I can help add fuel to your ABD fires!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter