“Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular’’ times? March 2016

BlondeAppetit

DIS Veteran
Good morning!

I read the Star Wars thread and just wanted to see if I could get an official confirmation.

What time is the “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular’’ in March. Specifically March 10th.

Could we do Fantastic with the dining package for lunch. Fantastic at 7:30pm and then “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular’’?

The thread states that “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular’’ is at 8:30pm that night.

Is that correct? The dessert package info states it is at 7:45pm. I am confused. :(

Thanks for your help!

Good morning!

I read the Star Wars thread and just wanted to see if I could get an official confirmation.

What time is the “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular’’ in March. Specifically March 10th.

Could we do Fantastic with the dining package for lunch. Fantastic at 7:30pm and then “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular’’?

The thread states that “Symphony in the Stars: A Galactic Spectacular’’ is at 8:30pm that night.

Is that correct? The dessert package info states it is at 7:45pm. I am confused. :(

Thanks for your help!
the fireworks time are official because that's the time they are selling the dessert party, on their official site. The F! hours and park hours might change.
That day the dessert party starts at 7:30pm until 8:45pm with fireworks at 8:30pm If F! is at 7:30pm you'll have 30 minutes from the F! theater to spot for fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!