“Round Tub” Room vs. Regular Tub Room

BWV Dreamin

DIS Veteran
So we were assigned a “ round tub” room as a VGT room. Until now I didn’t even know there was such a thing. Any benefit to having it? We won’t be sitting in the tub anyway, but was just curious. Why do they even have them?

The round tub is definitely roomier to take a shower in, no bumping elbows into the wall. I like to go shower at the spa showers though best and use the steam room for a few minutes beforehand.

my last round tub also had an overhead rain shower. i didn't have to duck to wash my hair like a rectangle tub.

The round tub room is a "family" stateroom, while a rectangular tub room is a standard stateroom. Family staterooms are bigger (299 sq ft family verandah stateroom vs 268 sq ft standard verandah stateroom). You scored.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter