“Please Don’t Pop My Disney Bubble!” TR 8/11-8/20 *New 1/1, It’s a wrap!!

Ok, a few things...I remember you posted a while back to call Mousekeeping if you'd like to request a time for them to clean your room...Well, I forgot to tell you that I did this our first night at POR. I wanted the room cleaned early, so Gia could take a nap. It worked like a charm, so THANK YOU!!!!

Andi has great taste! I always order the Croque Monsieur at BOG for lunch. YUMMY!

Finally, Tangerine Cafe is on my list!!!! That Shawarma Platter looks delicious!

So I just took a detour from your report and clicked over to the WDW website to make a lunch ADR at BOG for our April trip. Your sandwiches look so good and it is awfully pretty in there. We haven't been in a couple years and I think it's time to try it again :D

Last edited:
The snow looks lovely falling from those windows, not my windows, ugh!
:cold:don't blame you

img_nov22018at92530am-jpg.362790
img_nov22018at92500am-jpg.362791
Love both of these shirts

:lmao:

:rotfl2:

We watched HEA again from the resort and than turned in for a good nights sleep!
Don't you just love the quick commute to your room after this?

No, Halloween isn't as big a thing as it is in the States......some try.....but, it`s nowhere near the same scale.....which is a shame as I love Halloween...…..

Food looks good!!! Even the fries you were disappointed with look good!!! I`m not sure about the grey stuff????

Pictures are lovely as always.....yes, love the snow effect picture....not in real life of course!!! And love how you relax with some sitcoms..….we love that too......:thumbsup2

This was on my to do list for a long time. I finally had one. They are huge! It could be a meal for one. Even shared it's a good snack. If you get one sometime, just remember to ask for extra icing!
I always plan on getting one of these and then I forget all about it! It is on my January to do list and I will ask for extra icing!

Ok, a few things...I remember you posted a while back to call Mousekeeping if you'd like to request a time for them to clean your room...Well, I forgot to tell you that I did this our first night at POR. I wanted the room cleaned early, so Gia could take a nap. It worked like a charm, so THANK YOU!!!!

Andi has great taste! I always order the Croque Monsieur at BOG for lunch. YUMMY!

Finally, Tangerine Cafe is on my list!!!! That Shawarma Platter looks delicious!
Yay, I am so glad the Mousekeeping tip worked, we have about 90% success rate with this so it is a plus!
Andi is a Croque Monsieur fan for sure, I have tried at least 4 different lunch options and I have enjoyed all of them!
I Highly recommend Tangerine Cafe, very good QS choice.

So I just took a detour from your report and clicked over to the WDW website to make a lunch ADR at BOG for our April trip. Your sandwiches look so good and it is awfully pretty in there. We haven't been in a couple years and I think it's time to try it again :D
I know the BoG restaurant gets many mixed reviews and some bad ones! We have really always had a good lunch and it is such an enjoyable setting, really adds to the Disney ambiance!

No, Halloween isn't as big a thing as it is in the States......some try.....but, it`s nowhere near the same scale.....which is a shame as I love Halloween...…..

Food looks good!!! Even the fries you were disappointed with look good!!! I`m not sure about the grey stuff????

Pictures are lovely as always.....yes, love the snow effect picture....not in real life of course!!! And love how you relax with some sitcoms..….we love that too......:thumbsup2
Halloween was so big when I was growing up. My parents really loved it and always made our house really spooky. We would trick or treat all evening and get loads of candy!
We have always enjoyed our sandwiches at BoG, they can be inconsistent at times with the fries!
I know you love Game of Thrones so I will just say Winter is Coming and you know nothing John Snow! Lol!

That's good to know, I'll have to remember to look for that in May because it will probably be hot.
Yes I loved when some of the QS areas would have the water out as self serve, it seems crazy to me that you have to go through the same line as everyone else for just water!

One of my favorites! I hate how inconsistent they are with check in though. One time I waited in line to check in and I was 7 minutes before our ADR time. The CM would not check me in until 5 minutes before hand so I had to get out of line and go to the end to wait again!
I agree, one time I was rudely told “we don’t check anyone in until 5 minutes before the ADR so I have always been afraid to even check, lol!

Definitely! My brother and SIL were skeptical about the need to do this but once they saw the line to order, they were impressed with my Disney knowledge
We always preorder, people give us the stink eye as we pass by them and get right in, haha!

I actually sit in that room often because it's usually much less crowded and quieter than the ballroom.
We will sit in there when it is really hectic. We find a 11:00am ADR is perfect for less noise, I was surprised that our 1:30pm ADR found the place more quiet as well.

Mmmmmm, my favorite dish. Too bad about the fries though.
I love this sandwich and the pot roast, I go back and forth

Sounds like a good decision. That line is pretty boring to wait in.
Yes, we knew it was not going to be a fun wait and we have done it many times.

My brother really wanted to eat here last week but the rest of us couldn't find something we liked there so we ended up at Yorkshire. I think he would have gone on to Morocco by himself but it was so crowded with the food and wine crowd, he just decided to get fish and chips with the rest of us. I promised him that Tangerine Cafe would be top priority next time we went.
Tangerine Cafe food was very delicious. I know from your reports you are not an adventurous eater so this maybe a miss for you. We loved it!

I most definitely cannot believe this! One of my favorites
I could go for that cinnamon roll right now with a hot cup of coffee, yum!

Sorry the fries were a bust but your sandwich sounds awesome. I do like BoG lunch but we haven't been there in forever.
The carved turkey is a simple sandwich but very tasty, usually the fries are decent.

Too funny its a cow barn to you. Its totally the elephant house at the zoo in my world.
Haha! I can see the elephant reference for sure, why is that smell there? I found it much better when the air was working really good.

This look great. Totally my kind of food too though we haven't eaten here in ages.
The Shawarma Platter was so good, loved it!
I do love a great Lay’s potato chip to, my favorite!

When I left off, we were riding the rails to Fantasy Land. We really took advantage of the train today and it worked well for us!
We try to take advantage of the train whenever we can, especially in the heat! And especially when it's just Steve and I, the "old people" lol. Although it's also a help with Ricky's knee & cutting down on the walking, and for some weird reason I love seeing the back of BTMRR :goodvibes

We did a little shopping in the Emporium on Main Street, I thought these shirts were really cute and it reminded me of all my dis friends!
OMG I love that "some of my best friends have mouse ears" shirt! I haven't seen that before but now I need to get it this month if they still have it!!!! I think all of us should get it and wear it in May :hug:

we almost always had a seat and the best thing, the cow barn smell was not bad and the air conditioners were working!
:rotfl: I just wish we could figure out WHERE the barn smell comes from!

Sounds like a nice lunch at BOG, followed by some rest which I'm sure was needed!

Your meal in Morocco sounds good. I think I'll need to try that restaurant one day! Sounds like a nice end to the night watching the fireworks from your room!

We try to take advantage of the train whenever we can, especially in the heat! And especially when it's just Steve and I, the "old people" lol. Although it's also a help with Ricky's knee & cutting down on the walking, and for some weird reason I love seeing the back of BTMRR :goodvibes
I agree, the train really helps on hot days and especially when you need to go back and forth from Frontier Land to Fantasy Land! We seem to always have one FP in one land and have to traipse back to another, haha! You would think we don’t know how to plan!

OMG I love that "some of my best friends have mouse ears" shirt! I haven't seen that before but now I need to get it this month if they still have it!!!! I think all of us should get it and wear it in May :hug:
I was really liking some of the new shirts and sayings this trip. I wish I would have bought that one!

I just wish we could figure out WHERE the barn smell comes from!
That smell, where does it come from? Do we really want to know? :sad2:

Sounds like a nice lunch at BOG, followed by some rest which I'm sure was needed!

Your meal in Morocco sounds good. I think I'll need to try that restaurant one day! Sounds like a nice end to the night watching the fireworks from your room!
BOG was quite enjoyable this trip. I have only had one bad experience here and I know we have been here at least 10x.
Afternoon rests are a must in August!
I highly recommend Tangerine Cafe and watching the fireworks from the resort is really a plus!

We really took advantage of the train today and it worked well for us!
I love the train too!

I was tempted to join in.
I actually stood right in the misitng area there this summer, I was just boiling!

Andi got the Croque Monsieur, she has always had this never tries anything else. This has the grilled ham, gruyere cheese, and bechamel and served with fries. Her fries were a little better than mine but not much! She liked her sandwich. Here it is...
Looks yummy!

After a nice rest, we headed to Epcot via the monorail. I want to mention the good monorail mojo we had this trip. We never waited more than 5 minutes for all monorails, never stopped for clearance, weather, etc. etc... we almost always had a seat and the best thing, the cow barn smell was not bad and the air conditioners were working! Ahh the little things so important!:worship::cool1:
Same!!

We shared the Shawarma Platter with the chicken and lamb. This is served with Hummus, Tabouleh, Couscous, and Fresh Moroccan Bread.
Love Tangerine Cafe!

I could hardly believe a large bag of Lay’s Potato chips, my favorite, were less than our grocery store, you don’t see that to often at Disney. I had to get those!
My fave too, especially dipped into full fat sour cream!

I love the train too!
The train is such a simple ride but is so appreciated! I love it, nice way to relax and take in all of MK

I actually stood right in the misitng area there this summer, I was just boiling!
I was so tempted to jump in the spray area, it was so hot! I remember misting fans in ride queues a few years ago and haven’t seen those lately, I miss those!

Looks yummy!
Our BoG meal was very enjoyable!

Why the barn smell, so glad when not to noticeable. The monorail Transportation was great this trip!

Love Tangerine Cafe!
So glad we tried this! We will definitely be going back!

My fave too, especially dipped into full fat sour cream!
Lays potato chips are a guilty pleasure of mine! I was surprised at the price in the GF gift shop, score!

Can you all believe I still have not had the big cinnamon roll here.
:scared1: You gotta make this happen! I dream about those things! :laughing:

Beautiful picture of Andi :goodvibes And OMG her phone case!!! :thumbsup2

I thought these shirts were really cute and it reminded me of all my dis friends!
Yep! ::yes::

We made our way slowly to WS and decided to eat in Morocco at Tangerine Cafe.
Yum! I typically stop here once a trip - I love it, too! And the baklava is :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!