“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Costumes & Guidelines

Love the ringmaster idea for sure. Hmmm, Zendaya's character. Post pictures of what you're thinking about and remember it's hot and humid in FL.
I doubt we will do greatest showman. Dh isn’t too enthused lol. We may just end up wearing Halloween shirts because he doesn’t seem too into the whole costume idea.

Edit: he just said he wants to be Hercules so I might be hades

Last edited:
Traveling with extend family -- 3 little boys - all almost 3 yrs old. 4 adult ladies and 4 adult men.. any idea's for costumes for 11??

I think I finally came up with a costume. I am going to be Daisy Duck if I can find everything. Will wear white shorts and a lavender top with a pink head bow and a teal bracelet. I have some pink and white tennis shoes that will have to do for shoes. I love Donald Duck so I will be his Daisy. LOL :love:

Last edited:
This year I'll be making two costumes, Dr. Watson & Peter Pan's Tiger Lily

I'll be attending MNSSHP on Oct 30th as Dr. Watson and honestly have to say last year on Oct 31st we saw and felt the temperatures drop! It was cold especially on the boat ride back to Wilderness Lodge. :cold:

Let's begin...
For Dr. Watson I've chosen Simplicity 1558:

upload_2018-5-3_22-39-25.png

Major kudos to @MouseMolly for this saweet suggestion! :thumbsup2

For Tiger Lily I've chosen Simplicity 5446:
upload_2018-4-6_23-33-10.png

And will forgo making the pants seen on the right. Love Tiger Lily!!! I think this will be super easy compared to Dr. Watson's costume! :P

Let the drama begin! :rockband: :rotfl2:

NOTE: This post has been updated!

Last edited:
I think I finally came up with a costume. I am going to be Daisy Duck if I can find everything. Will wear white shorts and a lavender top with a pink head bow and a teal bracelet. I have some pink and white tennis shoes that will have to do for shoes. I love Donald Duck so I will be his Daisy. LOL :love:

Too cute!!! Donald always seems to get the short end of the stick but not when you arrive. FYI - Daisy might get jealous! ::yes::

Too cute!!! Donald always seems to get the short end of the stick but not when you arrive. FYI - Daisy might get jealous! ::yes::
A few years ago I did the meets and met with Daisy first then Donald. Told Daisy I was going after Donald and she reacted by putting hand to her beak like she was shocked. Then I went to Donald and told him that I had told Daisy I was going to steal him from her and he pointed at me then drew a heart with his hands and pointed to himself as if saying you love me. It was too cute!

A few years ago I did the meets and met with Daisy first then Donald. Told Daisy I was going after Donald and she reacted by putting hand to her beak like she was shocked. Then I went to Donald and told him that I had told Daisy I was going to steal him from her and he pointed at me then drew a heart with his hands and pointed to himself as if saying you love me. It was too cute!

What a fun memory! Doesn't the little things make all the difference? :flower1:

This year I'll be making two costumes, Dr. Watson & Peter Pan's Tiger Lily

I'll be attending MNSSHP on Oct 30th as Dr. Watson and honestly have to say last year on Oct 31st we saw and felt the temperatures drop! It was cold especially on the boat ride back to Wilderness Lodge. :cold:

Let's begin...
For Dr. Watson I've chosen Simplicity 2172:

View attachment 314597

On the right a seamstress made her costume in purple, she removed the white lace trim, shoulder flange and changed the detail on the bustier. So plenty of options and decisions to make. :-)

For Tiger Lily I've chosen Simplicity 5446:
View attachment 314598

And will forgo making the pants seen on the right. Love Tiger Lily!!! I think this will be super easy compared to Dr. Watson's costume! :P

Let the drama begin! :rockband: :rotfl2:

@sherlockmiles see what an influence you made on me? I'll be celebrating my birthday Oct. 30th in style!

Dh and I decided for one of the two parties we are definitely going to be pirates. I said pirates and we both got pretty excited lol. We are thinking about maybe being Anger and Disgust for the other party, but haven't decided for sure on that one.

Dh and I decided for one of the two parties we are definitely going to be pirates. I said pirates and we both got pretty excited lol. We are thinking about maybe being Anger and Disgust for the other party, but haven't decided for sure on that one.

Pirates ROCK!!! You should do the Pirates & Pals Firework Voyage. You can dress up in your pirate attire too. This dessert party is worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!