“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Costumes & Guidelines

So glad you got this going again this year Fox!!!!!!!

And to go along with the Peter Pan theme as posted above... you could throw in a Captain Hook, Mr Smee and how cute would a tic toc croc be!!!!!!

And... for my family my 5yo had decided our costumes for this year before even leaving Disney last year! :rotfl2: He is obsessed with Expedition Everest (as is his mom, it’s my most favorite ride ever and AK is our favorite park)..... so he decided I would be Betty the Yeti from EE and he and his dad will be the Yeti hunters! Lol not a typical Disney costume but it will be fun if we can pull it off!
Our backup ideas are mickey, Minnie and Pluto or Russell, Dug and Kevin from up!!
Ps. Did y’all know that the Yeti on EE is actually a female and her name is Betty!! :flower1:

And... for my family my 5yo had decided our costumes for this year before even leaving Disney last year! :rotfl2: He is obsessed with Expedition Everest (as is his mom, it’s my most favorite ride ever and AK is our favorite park)..... so he decided I would be Betty the Yeti from EE and he and his dad will be the Yeti hunters! Lol not a typical Disney costume but it will be fun if we can pull it off!
Our backup ideas are mickey, Minnie and Pluto or Russell, Dug and Kevin from up!!
Ps. Did y’all know that the Yeti on EE is actually a female and her name is Betty!! :flower1:

Did not know that about Betty! Great insider tip I might just use that in my Halloween Party Trivia!

The Yeti idea is so cool! (I did not know she was a female named Betty. Good to know in case I ever end up on Jeopardy!)

Forget Jeopardy, I'll be starting my 2018 MNSSHP Itinerary thread this weekend and I'll also be hosting a Halloween Party, dates will be announced and prizes will be awarded so be on the look out :magnify:

EDIT: Party has been approved!:D

Last edited:
Ps. Did y’all know that the Yeti on EE is actually a female and her name is Betty!!

I had no idea! Good to know because my youngest daughter wants to ride EE now that she's finally tall enough, but the yeti scares her too much to do it. She rode Matterhorn at DL last summer and was a little traumatized by all the yetis. She may be a little less frightened knowing it's just good ole Betty the Yeti at EE. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
I could use some costumes ideas. I'm not creative at all!

My sister and I are attending one party and my boyfriend and I are attending another.

MY sister and I were talking about maybe doing Heihei and Pua but not sure what we'd wear. We're going in August so needs to be heat friendly!

Last edited:
What does everyone think about a Greatest Showman costume theme for DH and I? I was thinking he could be ringmaster and I could be Zendaya's character or the bearded lady lol. Our other ideas are Pain & Panic from Hercules or Louise and Gene from Bob's Burgers.

What does everyone think about a Greatest Showman costume theme for DH and I? I was thinking he could be ringmaster and I could be Zendaya's character or the bearded lady lol. Our other ideas are Pain & Panic from Hercules or Louise and Gene from Bob's Burgers.

Love the ringmaster idea for sure. Hmmm, Zendaya's character. Post pictures of what you're thinking about and remember it's hot and humid in FL.

Those are adorable !!

We finally decided on an idea though! Tweedle dee and tweedle dum! we found cute tutus on Etsy and my friend said she can make us tanks to go with them !

Now just to figure out what my boyfriend and i will be but we have an extra two months for that lol

View attachment 312530

Now that's the most adorable Tweedles costume I've ever seen!!! Love it! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter