“Official” 2018 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Strategy and Itinerary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - not sure if this is cool or if it freaks me out - I just put some cold milk in my Sleepy Hollow cup and it turned orange where the cold milk touches it. Will have to see if it goes away when I wash it. I think its a magic cup. pixiedust:

ETA: I washed it and it went back to normal, put a little ice water in it and it turned orange. So cool!

Ok - not sure if this is cool or if it freaks me out - I just put some cold milk in my Sleepy Hollow cup and it turned orange where the cold milk touches it. Will have to see if it goes away when I wash it. I think its a magic cup. pixiedust:

ETA: I washed it and it went back to normal, put a little ice water in it and it turned orange. So cool!

Wow!! Did you buy it at Sleppy Hollow?

That’s just crazy lol. If I got in at 2 I wouldn’t want to immediately start their line.

I have a separate question. Since they are meeting at 4:30 now could we go to Pooh right after?
Yes, as long as you are done meeting before 6, you’d be one of the first in the Pooh line.

Yup when I went, the first man in line said he started the line at 2 for jack and sally. We got in like at 3:15 and were maybe the 7th group (my memory escapes me at this point).
It was YOU that first reported this! I’m not going crazy!! LOL. Thanks for confirming!

Yes, as long as you are done meeting before 6, you’d be one of the first in the Pooh line.
Thanks! I think I might stick them in after jack and Sally because I think we had a long break with not much to do.

If we got in their line at 5:10 ish do you think we would meet them before 6:40? We wanted to meet the queen of hearts around that time.

Thanks! I think I might stick them in after jack and Sally because I think we had a long break with not much to do.

If we got in their line at 5:10 ish do you think we would meet them before 6:40? We wanted to meet the queen of hearts around that time.
Unfortunately they don’t come out until 7. Maybe Stitch at that time, if he’s on your list? He’s been coming out at 6:30.

Unfortunately they don’t come out until 7. Maybe Stitch at that time, if he’s on your list? He’s been coming out at 6:30.
Oh I thought they came out at 6, my bad. We will probably just skip Winnie the Pooh. I think we will stick to our original plan and wander over to Fantasyland for dinner and wait to meet the Queen of Hearts. Thanks! I'm hoping to save Stitch for later in the night.

Oh I thought they came out at 6, my bad. We will probably just skip Winnie the Pooh. I think we will stick to our original plan and wander over to Fantasyland for dinner and wait to meet the Queen of Hearts. Thanks! I'm hoping to save Stitch for later in the night.
Actually, was just coming back to post that it was reported they started at 6:30 on Tuesday. So if that continues, you should be fine!!

So today is my Birthday and our MNSSHP event! Started off a little behind schedule (left Pop at 4 pm) got to MK by 4:20, security was fast, entrance and bands went smoothly and we were at bypass at 4:35.
Stopped for a photo (photagrapher Kristen remembered us ftom last year lol!) Got our treat bags and headed for face painting in Tommowland.
Face was fast! 6 minutes then on to Buzz FP. Got in line by 5:04 and done by 5:15.
THEN...First in line for Elvis Stitch at 5:20 pm

Last edited:
Zero chance of rain according to forecast, a little humid but there's s light breeze blowing

Stopped at Casey's Big Top but didn't buy anything. Next got on line for Belle and Gaston at 6:49 pm. They came out right at 7 pm and we were done by 7:15. There were about 10 groups in front of us

Also interested! We don’t have time to plan costumes nor room to pack them but if I can get my son’s face painted all will be forgiven.
About 4 years ago this is what my teenage son did. Very quick and many faces to choose from. To me it was worth it. Only problem is i can't figure how to upload a photo lol!

About 4 years ago this is what my teenage son did. Very quick and many faces to choose from. To me it was worth it. Only problem is i can't figure how to upload a photo lol!
That’s okay! Just having this information is enough. Thank you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!