“Mom, it’s the plague and on my Birthday!” 11/21-11/27/17 trip. Complete 2/26. New TR link!

He stalked me all the way out of the meet because it was quiet in there and no other people behind us.
He is intimidating isn't he

We saw a younger lady driving a scooter with a small child on her lap, she did not see the curb and went over it and the scooter fell over on its side
Oh no

I had to tell Andi to slow down a few times, that girl was making me a little testy she walks so fast and where to?? I could only see the back of her most of this evening.
:lmao:

Jingle Bell Jingle Bam. I enjoyed this light show, projections and fireworks
We enjoyed it also.

d646a222-7b1d-468e-9883-6c05776e485b-jpeg.292829
I love this picture. Funny I must not have been paying attention or didn't see Gertie from the front, because I don't remember her with the bulb hanging from her mouth.

7 degrees. I can see you relaxing poolside now :-)

Glad to hear you are enjoying some warm time inside and doing some great TV binging!

Good for you!

Great picture!!!! I love, love, loved the MGM decorations.

The SciFi Onion Rings are everything!!! Glad to see you all enjoyed these as much as we did.

Love this pic too! Glad to see you all had a good night, even if you were dragging. The ToT projections and Jingle Bell Jingle Bam were some of my favorites!
MGM was hopping on this night. I have no idea why I was dragging that night but it did! The onion rings and burger were very good at Sci-fi. I really enjoyed being in the park at night.

That is always the best!

Oooh, Game of Thrones! I got my dad addicted. For Christmas I got him (and me and my brother) tickets to the Game of Thrones concert. I went last year alone and it was spectacular. If there is one coming to your area-do it!
OMG I Love Game of Thrones! I am officially addicted! How cool having a concert! Thanks for the info and reading!

Sounds like a nice evening! I love the PP pics, especially the one of Andi trying to stand up to Kylo Ren :)

Smart idea leaving before the end of the show to get to the bus!

I hope you were able to catch up on some sleep after the tiring day!
I always laugh when Andi meets Kylo, she just acts like he is a dork and I am actual afraid, lol! I love Star Wars so to me it means more. The evening was fun, nice to see this park at night as well!

Love your pictures.......although I had no clue who Kylo is.....I had to ask Tom if he was a Star Wars character :duck:.......I really am from the Darkside...lol........he is the Star Wars fan not me.......:blush:

Love seeing your ToT pictures........that was a ride we loved.....and those onion rings......wow.......wish I could still eat onions!

It is lovely seeing the wonderful time you and your daughter had.........

Oh and we are huge GoT fans........Kyle bought them all on DVD and we were never interested in it......till we watched the first 5 seconds........we were hooked immediately and binge watched the whole lot........I’m too embarrassed to tell you how quickly we watched them all in.......lol.......

Can’t wait to read more.........:wave2:
Ahh Carole, thank you for the nice comments and reading along. Is Dr. Doom like ToT? We haven’t tried it yet and I know how much you love it. Andi and I travel so well together, our trips are always so special! I have a son close to the age of your son, he is 23 and working on his Masters degree in Bio-medical engineering, he really enjoy US/IOA but he has no desire to travel to Disney with Andi and I, lol!
Game of Thrones, OMG, I Love it, totally addicted!

Bragging rights are totally deserved! I've done this once and I wouldn't let it go :P

Cute picture! Andi is such an adorable Disney fan :)

Leave it to Florida! You never really can predict the weather.

I agree, I like it too. It's not the most thrilling ride, and I wouldn't wait a long time for it, but I really enjoy it when I do it with FP.

I'm also a gummy fan here!

You're braver than I am! I considered trying ToT this trip and chickened out yet again. I don't think I'll ever do it.
Thank you for all the nice comments. I had to brag about my score, probably will never happen again, lol!
ToT is so fun and I can’t believe it because I am a chicken for the most part! I giggle the whole time, maybe it is out of fear, ha, ha!

Just found your tr and following along. I have my first mom/daughter trip planned for July and I can't wait!
:welcome:I am so excited for you and your daughter, I hope your trip is awesome. I love traveling with Andi, we have so much fun and have made so many wonderful memories.

He is intimidating isn't he

Oh no

:lmao:

We enjoyed it also.

I love this picture. Funny I must not have been paying attention or didn't see Gertie from the front, because I don't remember her with the bulb hanging from her mouth.
Kylo scares me, lol! Andi thinks he is silly.
It was fun to do some different things at Hollywood in the evening and I always like to find new pp spots!:flower:

Ahh Carole, thank you for the nice comments and reading along. Is Dr. Doom like ToT? We haven’t tried it yet and I know how much you love it. Andi and I travel so well together, our trips are always so special! I have a son close to the age of your son, he is 23 and working on his Masters degree in Bio-medical engineering, he really enjoy US/IOA but he has no desire to travel to Disney with Andi and I, lol!
Game of Thrones, OMG, I Love it, totally addicted!

If you can do ToT you can do Dr Doom.........Doom is quicker, too quick actually.........the difference is you can see it shooting up and down and apparently that puts some people off.........it’s so much fun, but very short!

Good luck to your son! That is quite the degree to get :thumbsup2........I know how hard Kyle worked to get his Masters Degree......it’ll be worth it when your boy graduates........Kyle will be 24 on Sunday and I think how did that happen.......lol.......glad he still enjoys the Darkside though.......

GoT is amazing tv! Never thought I’d like it at all........

so we headed into Pandora using the bridge from Africa.

This bridge is wonderful! So peaceful and pretty

Cynical Andi, stated she did not like it all.

SAME. I wanted to like it, but I just didn't get it.

Oh my gosh, the two ladies in front holding hands over the kids! :rotfl:

I had to tell Andi to slow down a few times, that girl was making me a little testy she walks so fast and where to??

I think I'm guilty of that too oops!

If you can do ToT you can do Dr Doom.........Doom is quicker, too quick actually.........the difference is you can see it shooting up and down and apparently that puts some people off.........it’s so much fun, but very short!

Good luck to your son! That is quite the degree to get :thumbsup2........I know how hard Kyle worked to get his Masters Degree......it’ll be worth it when your boy graduates........Kyle will be 24 on Sunday and I think how did that happen.......lol.......glad he still enjoys the Darkside though.......

GoT is amazing tv! Never thought I’d like it at all........
Happy Birthday to Kyle.. Jack will be 24 in March, yikes, hard to believe my sweet little boy is an adult, lol!

This bridge is wonderful! So peaceful and pretty

SAME. I wanted to like it, but I just didn't get it.

Oh my gosh, the two ladies in front holding hands over the kids! :rotfl:

I think I'm guilty of that too oops!
I loved the bridge to Pandora, one of my favorite new things this past trip.
Andi has no desire to see RoL again, fine with me but I did like it. I’m glad it wasn’t very long, would have probably turned me off if longer.
Pictures from ToT are always so fun, I am finally not closing my eyes now, ha!
That girl walks fast and I am a walker, I walk everyday about 3-4 miles so I’m use to walking but at Disney she is crazy fast ugh!

Day 5, Part 1.......That Blaze is awesomeness!!...........................

Hello Everyone, we are having a snow day today, school is closed and I have the day off so it is time for more trip reporting. Disney is such a fun way to combat the cold and snowy days! Along with binge watching Game of Thrones!:rotfl:

Today was 11/25/17, time was flying by on our trip, this always seems to happen. We decided to head to Disney Springs this morning to explore some areas we haven’t been too.

Boat to DS at 10:00, we went in the spice store, and SW store, We noticed a long line of people waiting to go in the Co-op, I found out Disney was selling a limited amount of bags made out of the retired HM costume and yesterday they did this with the Great Movie ride CM outfits, how cool. I asked a lady what was going on and she said they had 150 bags and there was no where else in the world you could get these, pretty cool, the line had at last 150 people waiting. They each got a wrist band, the ones with the bands were guaranteed the bags. Pretty cool! I wish I would have snapped a picture of the bags but I didn’t want to get in the way of these serious shoppers. The bags were very nice, sure wish we would have known about this earlier because I would have definitely waited in the line for one!

We went in World of Disney and bought a few items, we still had the 20% discount for AP holders so this is nice. We got the blanket which was the purchase with purchase special. There was also a Holiday tote you could get as well. I bought my sister her ornament, and a shirt for me, and Andi bought her friend a Christmas Mickey. It was busy in WoD this am.
6D4CE618-068F-463B-9F81-1D854C544383.jpeg 2A301BE7-471E-402B-A6A0-7169B167F7C0.jpeg
We then made our way to Blaze Pizza, we shared a pizza, Andi’s side had pepperoni and mushrooms, my side had pepperoni, grilled chicken, onion, mushrooms, and zucchini. I had a Diet Coke, and Andi had water. This pizza was very good, fresh ingredients and fire grilled just right, the crust was perfect.
6B1327AA-0B12-4052-B054-64DC5C15A007.jpeg
The pizza has six slices so this was perfect for Andi and I, we each had 3 small/med. size pieces. We do not have Blaze around our area so we really enjoyed, I know some state they have it in their town so aren’t going to waste eating there at Disney. If you don’t have one close by, this is worth it for sure. The price is good, and AP discount.

We went to the Coke store and walked around the three levels, saw the polar bear meet and greet, Andi didn’t want to do it.:confused3 Andi bought one of her friends a Coke key chain, lanyard, and lip balm from here, her friend loves Coke. We checked out the roof top deck and headed out. I thought the store was fun and the bear looked so cute. We could really see the construction from up here.
6DCA8E23-E0B1-40A0-A3D9-AC91F987898B.jpeg
1A43BF13-61D2-4B5F-982B-ACAD1A679506.jpeg E5883F5F-B6A5-4BB4-A343-BE76379D268F.jpeg 9A3CDC09-31E8-4523-8F8B-6B87BDEF558B.jpeg
We walked to Ghiradelli for a sundae. We shared the Crissy Field cookie bits Sundae. This was delicious. It had 2 scoops of cookies and cream ice cream, one scoop of vanilla, hot fudge, chocolate chip cookie chunks, 2 chocolate caramel squares and whipped cream. I finally tried a sundae here and my goodness I have been missing a bit of yumminess every time I passed by here! We finished up this little piece of heaven, and checked out the make your own t-shirt shop then headed out to the boat dock. We went to Riverside then walked back to FQ, today the sun came out and it felt wonderful, 75 and sunny. Much better then yesterday. Friday was drizzling, cold, and gray all day.
A7C2F4A6-DBD0-4C5B-97A2-FFEE7574F851.jpeg D5CE7FB4-0521-4579-89F5-7113DDF4E4B6.jpeg
We really enjoyed the morning at DS. My tip is go early if able and have an early lunch. It allows you to explore and enjoy the area with minimal crowds.
Stay tuned for Part 2, Such wonderful Christmas memories, brought a tear to my eye in Epcot!!

Attachments

• DCAC6709-4522-40A6-8F41-937664769FD4.jpeg
    DCAC6709-4522-40A6-8F41-937664769FD4.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 0
Oh my gosh that ghirardelli sundae looks to die for!

That was a cool story about the great movie ride costume bags. Never heard about that and I try to keep up on news! My friend used to work at that attraction so I googled them and (hate to admit) :oops: I think they're hideous. And $400 on eBay! Good grief.

Blaze is SO GOOD, we have one relatively near us but we've never been as we try not to eat too much pizza at home. If we do we have an option kinda like via napoli so blaze remains a vacation treat. However, being from Atlanta, the coke store is almost to me like Blaze is to people who have a lot of them in the area! Beautiful photos you got from there though.

Hope you enjoyed your day off, it's supposed to get cold(ish) here again this weekend but we are going to Orlando :hyper: so we won't have to deal with it. R is also bingeing GoT so there's a lot of Lannister hate in my house too :laughing:

Love this shirt!

6b1327aa-0b12-4052-b054-64dc5c15a007-jpeg.293741

The pizza has six slices so this was perfect for Andi and I, we each had 3 small/med. size pieces. We do not have Blaze around our area so we really enjoyed, I know some state they have it in their town so aren’t going to waste eating there at Disney. If you don’t have one close by, this is worth it for sure. The price is good, and AP discount.
Yum, sans the mushrooms of course, this looks really good. We don't have a Blaze pizza either so I would definitely be in for trying some

Glad you finally got some Ghirardelli and loved it. We've still never been to the Disney one, but finally got some in San Antonio on a trip last year. It was oh so good

I'm all caught up! :thumbsup2

Does anyone else get other people’s pictures on this ride?
Yes! Almost always! :laughing:

I use to love the thrill of getting to rides first, now not so much. The cattle herding is not fun!
I feel the same way. I usually try to time it (relying on the bus though is hard to do well!) for arrival at the parks 5 minutes after opening so I'm still there early, but don't have to deal with the stampede.

There were three kids next to us and it was there first time on Soarin and it was fun to watch how excited they were.
Awww, I love experiencing Soarin with newbies! :wizard:

Andi always jokes with me and picks attractions or shops around WDW that would be suitable for me to work when I retire from being a nurse, lol! She looks for the ones with older CM’s and says I could see you working here mom.

I tease her and tell her if she works at Disney, she will get calls from CM’s telling her your mom is lost in Fantasyland again and won’t get off Peter Pan, lol!
:rotfl2:

We went into Mitsokoshi and bought some candy treats.
I do this on every trip to Epcot! I LOVE the candy in this store!

The line for Muppets was way out the door so we passed.
:scared1: Yikes. I'm not sure I've ever seen that!

Great updates, I so enjoy reading about your trips :goodvibes

What a fun morning around Disney Springs! I love the shirt you bought. Mmm that sundae looks delicious, that definitely sounds right up my alley!
Thank you, I am excited to take my new shirt to wear in February. We will definitely stop by for another sundae now that we know what we were missing.

Oh my that Strike it Rich sundae on the menu looks delicious!
They all sounded so yummy!
Oh my gosh that ghirardelli sundae looks to die for!

That was a cool story about the great movie ride costume bags. Never heard about that and I try to keep up on news! My friend used to work at that attraction so I googled them and (hate to admit) :oops: I think they're hideous. And $400 on eBay! Good grief.

Blaze is SO GOOD, we have one relatively near us but we've never been as we try not to eat too much pizza at home. If we do we have an option kinda like via napoli so blaze remains a vacation treat. However, being from Atlanta, the coke store is almost to me like Blaze is to people who have a lot of them in the area! Beautiful photos you got from there though.

Hope you enjoyed your day off, it's supposed to get cold(ish) here again this weekend but we are going to Orlando :hyper: so we won't have to deal with it. R is also bingeing GoT so there's a lot of Lannister hate in my house too :laughing:
I did look on EBay and you are right the GMR bags are ugly, The HM were a little better but not 400.00 cute yikes. Blaze and the sundae were so yummy and priced right. Yay to Game of Thrones! I love Tyrion Lannister, Cersei is crazy!! How lucky for a weekend trip to Orlando, hope you all had a wonderful time.

Love this shirt!

Yum, sans the mushrooms of course, this looks really good. We don't have a Blaze pizza either so I would definitely be in for trying some

Glad you finally got some Ghirardelli and loved it. We've still never been to the Disney one, but finally got some in San Antonio on a trip last year. It was oh so good
I thought the shirt was a different style so had to have. Blaze pizza was a favorite on this trip and the sundae too.
I'm all caught up! :thumbsup2

Yes! Almost always! :laughing:

I feel the same way. I usually try to time it (relying on the bus though is hard to do well!) for arrival at the parks 5 minutes after opening so I'm still there early, but don't have to deal with the stampede.

Awww, I love experiencing Soarin with newbies! :wizard:

:rotfl2:

I do this on every trip to Epcot! I LOVE the candy in this store!

:scared1: Yikes. I'm not sure I've ever seen that!

Great updates, I so enjoy reading about your trips :goodvibes
Yay Tracy glad to see you back reading and commenting. HS was so busy that night, I believe the busiest I have seen. We use to love to sneak back to the Streets of America in the past when really busy, miss that!
I always have to visit Japan’s fun store!

Day 5, Part 2, Wonderful Christmas Memories

After a wonderful time at DS, Andi and I took a rest at our resort. Our plans this evening included dinner, Candlelight Processional, and FP+ Soarin, SE, and LwtL. We got to Epcot around 3pm, I would have to say our buses this trip were great, especially with it being a Holiday week. Thankful for that. I drive so much for work that the buses allow me to chill and let somebody else take care of this. For me, personally, renting a car would stress me out!
5750082A-6FF5-45D4-BDB8-BE8CC06CAF1D.jpeg

First thing for us was to hit the Visa meet and greet. There was only one other group ahead of us. Mickey and Goofy were meeting today. We had a nice visit with them. There wasn’t anyone behind us so we were not rushed at all. Soarin was our first FP+. We had a nice flight over the world, we saw some real landmarks and some imposters posing as the real thing. #bring back Soarin over California! Anyone else on this bandwagon with me?
127092B9-B813-477A-8444-0A65A4D8CEED.jpeg 7E722876-B0B9-4681-9643-87290EFED5AE.jpeg C46C9174-EE2F-45D8-888F-C5D7AA542258.jpeg 18798898-3EB8-46F2-9168-4A971EE67C20.jpeg

We headed to the front of the park for some pictures before our SE FP+. We got some nice pictures and then enjoyed SE. This is one of my favorite attractions in all of WDW, such sentiment and memories for me from trips many years ago. I hope this never changes or goes away, I would be so sad!
635DBBB4-AEF8-4562-BB61-8B2BF101E1AD.jpeg 3B0C6783-BE99-4EC3-BCE1-421E52E14ED1.jpeg 20F24888-79F2-4F5E-A539-4CDEBC55EC39.jpeg E9F7666F-4D87-4F15-85AA-0CD7B87DD70A.jpeg 34E0A27C-4EA4-40D7-BF62-550E788F6690.jpeg

Cont. in next post..........

Cont. Wonderful Christmas Memories

We had dinner next at the Garden Grill. Our wait was short, maybe 5-10 minutes and we got our booth on the lower level.
E82B80C7-DFA7-4C96-9E8F-6388B0BFB0E6.jpeg
This was such a plus for us because usually we are in a tiny two top sharing space with a big family. We had a very nice waiter and he was efficient. We have done this dinner once before several years ago and I really loved it. Andi thought it was okay but not her favorite.
We got our drinks quickly and then the salad, rolls, and a cheese dip arrived for the rolls. The salad was so delicious, it was fresh and tasty. The rolls were okay, I didn’t care for the cheese spread, it was heavy with an odd taste. I used good old butter.
B675BA40-9B93-4EA4-83CF-994BB8A13C34.jpeg B5A2FC16-D1D5-4731-9FEC-91F64BBA68D2.jpeg 0243F1AF-BEE0-4273-9859-2450A8257B4A.jpeg
The main course showed up pretty quickly after the salad. The main course was turkey, pot roast, sausage, mashed potatoes and dressing. The sides were French fries, macaroni and cheese, and vegetables. The food was very tasty nothing spectacular but all hot and enjoyable. The green beans and stir fry like vegetables were my favorite with the pot roast. The turkey was moist and good with the mashed potatoes. Andi says meh for the meal. The Mac and cheese and French fries are not the best, like an afterthought. The characters here are so fun. Chip and Dale, Farmer Mickey, and Pluto all stopped by and were so nice and spent some time with Andi wishing her a Happy Birthday. We did not have to wait long for them and it worked well with the meal timing so that was great. I love slowly going around LwtL, hearing the rooster, the dog, and the rain, it is so fun!
F26E5964-D794-4FCE-B037-1F374192CD5E.jpeg 717BACEC-FC9B-4825-B7DF-F2042247FC6C.jpeg
Dessert was next it is a short cake with fruit and vanilla bean whipped cream. This was so good, loved it. The waiter also brought Andi a card signed by the characters and a cupcake so that was nice. He gave us our Candlelight Processional stickers for priority seating and told us what time to get over there. I really enjoyed this meal, ambience, and characters.
E3324CC8-B4C7-41A6-8A2A-9613BEF82FFB.jpeg 3AC7A230-5C35-4425-A611-7CA2A2AAFC09.jpeg 53BEDD8C-3C53-4403-AFBA-CAEA9AB7D73A.jpeg BE7CD45A-BA27-4E56-A841-C70E89F75793.jpeg
More fun to come in the next post...........

Wonderful Christmas Memories cont......
Here all the cute pictures of Andi with the characters at dinner. After dinner we did our last FP at LwtL I love this attraction. It was fun to see from the restaurant and then from the boat.
C749F650-3310-46AD-A13C-52C6953D4525.jpeg 9F8CAA2D-3349-4360-9DE7-8B4474962BBC.jpeg E88A94A6-77D1-4C40-BFCF-5FA3E6F97CA7.jpeg 277BC27F-9DDA-4A5D-970E-9CC89128E1B5.jpeg 2E55F449-CC62-4A03-80AA-09D8D392CAF8.jpeg

We walked around Future World for a little while and headed into Club Cool to check out some foreign sodas. The CM in here saw Andi’s birthday button and told her she gets a free frozen drink so this was so nice, she chose the Frozen Coke.
AEAB5D08-D5A1-4EB0-A6EF-A70CDDC73A89.jpeg
We headed into the WS and went to Japan for a few minutes and noticed the line for Candlelight so we used the restroom in Japan and jumped in line. We started talking with a nice family, they told us the Candlelight Processional right after Thanksgiving is a family tradition for them. It symbolizes the start of the Holiday season for them. They had dinner at Tokyo Dining and really enjoyed it. I thought this was so nice especially because their boys were in their 20’s and still loved to come to Epcot for this tradition with their parents and grandparents. It didn’t take long and the line started to move and we were let it to the theater area. I had read @Raeven’s experience getting in the theater and felt bad because we didn’t have any problems at all, no rude people hoarding seats or pushing to get front and center. We found good seats slightly to the left of the stage but still pretty centered. Our narrator was Laurie Fernandez. I didn’t really now who she was but Andi did. She is an Olympic gymnast and was on Dancing with the Stars.
466BDDF0-7682-4F2F-BCE0-BDE5F02A1527.png A00EDFE8-D31D-4C00-90E9-E3747BAC3A68.jpeg
I loved this show so much, the music, singing, and story was so beautiful. I did tear up several times because of the Memories it brought back from celebrating Christmas with my Grandmother. Andi loved it as well. I am so glad we did this, it was my favorite part of the Thanksgiving trip. The only annoying thing was the guy behind us felt the need to sing every song even when he didn’t know it so this was a little off putting ugh! There is always one right. I could tell Andi was getting irritated as well. After this great show we did a few pictures on the way out and headed to the bus area. We got on a bus fairly quickly and were home around 10:30 with Christmas caroles dancing in our head.
57FB86C1-454F-4698-B747-987368A129C3.jpeg 7E08381D-6948-4368-B72E-B2A4BC50BD5D.jpeg
Coming soon our last full day, Andi’s Birthday, a fun morning and a real bummer of an evening, oh no foreshadowing!!

Food costs from the absent minded for Day 5

Blaze Pizza=$13.47 AP discount
Ghiradelli=$11.93 AP discount
Imagination popcorn cart=$1.50 popcorn refill
The Garden Grill=$138.41 Candlelight Processional dinner package, no discounts.

Club Cool=free Frozen Coke
Total=$165.31

We headed to the front of the park for some pictures before our SE FP+. We got some nice pictures and then enjoyed SE. This is one of my favorite attractions in all of WDW, such sentiment and memories for me from trips many years ago. I hope this never changes or goes away, I would be so sad!

I love SE! I wonder if they'll ever update it. I could see it happening eventually, but I think people also expect it to stay the way it is. I think it's perfect the way it is now.

Dessert was next it is a short cake with fruit and vanilla bean whipped cream. This was so good, loved it.

Yum! Love shortcake!

I had read @Raeven’s experience getting in the theater and felt bad because we didn’t have any problems at all, no rude people hoarding seats or pushing to get front and center. We found good seats slightly to the left of the stage but still pretty centered.

Yeah, I wondered if your experience was anything like Raeven's. Good to know that it isn't always a terrible free-for-all all the time!

The only annoying thing was the guy behind us felt the need to sing every song even when he didn’t know it so this was a little off putting ugh! There is always one right.

Oh my gosh. Uggh! I hate stuff like this!! Especially since I was a voice major and amateur people singing along obnoxiously for long periods of time always take away from the musical experience for me. Or like people who go into a ride like Haunted Mansion and quote the whole thing along with the ride! I don't mind if people join in the fun and quote a line or two or something, but it's really distracting when people say the whole spiel just to show they have it memorized, etc.

and a real bummer of an evening

Uh oh....

It was about 6:30 and the dilemma we had was should we hang out until 7:45 for our 7DMT? We decided to cancel it...so hopefully we made 2 people’s evening!

Just came across your report, so I'm only on page 2, but I had to say I love this attitude! I always feel better letting go of something if I think it will bless someone else.

Excited to read the rest of the report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter